30

ALANI

"Well, I'm not done."

Fuck.

Before I had a chance to speak—Valerio was back on his knees.

His hands glided down the sides of my waist until they found their place on my hips, squeezing hard enough for red marks to be left in his path. My face contorted into an expression of agony, feeling Valerio close his mouth around my clit and suck.

The complaints lingered on the tip of my tongue, but I wouldn't dare voice them—not when it felt the way it did and Valerio seemed to be enjoying it the way he was.

He closed his eyes and scrunched his brows, letting out a moan that shook through me and my own moan followed shortly. I gulped, forcing my hands to my sides because my first thought was to push him away.

I let the back of my head rest against the wall, fighting the urge to close my legs and put an end to the torturous pleasure.

"Try and close these legs," Valerio murmured, looking up at me as he dragged his tongue through my slit. "Please. I beg you."

My heart rate accelerated and my breathing escaped in short, quick pants as I became wary of the hidden threat in his words. I knew not to. He just needed an excuse to teach me a lesson and I wasn't going to bite the bait.

With everything in me, I kept my thighs separated as my fingers curled into a tense fist.  Valerio smirked to himself, and I felt his lips move from my clit to my hole. Holy fuck. I groaned, barely able to hold myself up anymore.

Chills tickled my skin and I supressed a shiver, letting my hand relax into a flat palm on the wall. There wasn't anything I was capable of doing besides take it.

"You taste so good, amore," he grunted, slipping his tongue into my hole and a moan erupted from my throat before I could stop it. "I'll never have enough of you."

"Valerio—" I croaked. "You're going to make me cum."

I was wrong to assume that he'd slow down to give me an opportunity to extend my approaching orgasm—that'd he grant me a fucking break. But of course, it was Valerio and he'd stop at nothing until he was convinced I was satisfied.

Even knowing that, I wasn't prepared for his next move.

Valerio pulled away and for a second I thought that he'd had his fill. Until he gripped my waist and turned my body, letting my front meet the wall and I caught myself on my palms. I felt him spread my cheeks and his tongue was in my pussy again, much deeper than before.

I moaned, expecting him to slip out but he stayed buried inside of me—circling his tongue and flicking it around. That fucking mouth. It's going to be fucking death of me.

I gasped, my legs starting to wobble underneath my weight. Valerio squeezed my thighs—helping me stay on my feet while his warm mouth sucked my arousal. My stomach clenched and my muscles tensed as I climaxed, but Valerio didn't let up.

"Again."

"Fuck," I breathed. "Rio—"

"Amore. Again."

Valerio reached between my legs and I looked down to see the tips of his ring and index finger on my clit, sparking another wave of pleasure that sent another orgasm through me. I clamped my lips together, stopping a scream from escaping me.

It was intense—and I forgot how to breathe in those few seconds the orgasm racked through me. When Valerio's touch disappeared from me, my body slumped against the wall as I struggled to contain my heavy breathing.