31

VALERIO

Alani's words were the trigger to my orgasm.

I'm yours.

She had her legs hooked around my waist, keeping me inside of her and not letting go. Her pussy squeezed on my dick, sucking out every last drop of my cum and still, it was impossible for me to stop. I didn't want to stop.

I leaned down, pinching my brows together as I claimed her lips with my own. I couldn't grasp how mind-blowing it was— how fucking breathtaking it felt.

I kept myself up one hand, dragging the other down the length of her body and enjoying her soft skin. I was obsessed with touching her, always seeking affection at any given time. Being inside of her while gliding my hands all over her, it was paradise.

I groaned into her mouth, feeling her kiss me back with the same fervour and I nearly lost my mind again.

"Rio," Alani whispered, her lips moving against mine as she spoke.

"Yeah?" I breathed, gently biting down on her bottom lip and the twitch in her pussy told me that she liked that.

"Keep going," she said softly, her voice a mere whisper as she tightened her legs around my waist. Alani pulled me further into her and I grunted, the warmth surrounding me almost unbearably perfect.

My lips left hers, and I leaned back to observe her face, just to make sure if she really wanted it and she wasn't just trying to please me. Her eyes were dropped low, her eyelashes wet with tears but the dazed smile on her lips was enough for me to thrust into her again.

"Yes," she gasped, clutching onto my biceps. "Slow. Like that—"

"Does that feel good baby?" I whispered, incapable of taking my eyes off her. Alani was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen and she was underneath me—telling me to keep fucking her.

There wasn't anything better than that.

"Yes," she croaked, exposing her neck as her head fell back onto the sheets.

Alani wanted it slow, and I had no problem giving her what she wanted.

My strokes were patient and persistent, trying my best to have her feeling good. I enjoyed every single expression on her face as I hit that spot deep inside of her, staying there for a moment before pulling out again.

I settled down on my elbows, trapping her underneath my body and my chest met hers. The feel of her skin on mine, warm and soft while I breathed in her enthralling scent—it soon proved to be too much for me to handle, especially after already cumming twice before.

My dick throbbed inside of her and I shivered, my orgasm hitting full force and without warning. I buried my face in her neck, peppering kisses on her skin to subdue my moans. Alani's entire body tensed underneath me, a strangled groan falling off her lips as I felt her stomach clench against me.

Her own orgasm didn't last long—we were both spent.

I gave her one last kiss on the forehead and pulled out, letting my body collapse next to her. No words. Absolutely speechless.

How was I going to tell her that she was stuck with me forever? How was I going to tell her that I never planned on letting her go? I was at her beck and call, willing to give and provide anything her heart desired. Anything she needed and I would travel to the ends of the world to give it to her. That was how fucking devoted I was, and I wondered if she was aware of how deep I was in this.

I trusted that she knew that I was wrapped around her little finger, with no intentions of walking away. It sounded fucked up in my head—my obsession with her— but I couldn't care.