The Wedding

November 12, 1935
12:00 AM
Jameson Manor

Izuku arrives at the wedding, seeing a bunch of people, dressed in the most expensive clothing he's ever seen. He heads inside the manor, seeing Jameson talking with Mayor Todoroki, a retired hero who's also Shoto's father. Izuku walks towards Jameson, taking the lens cap off his camera.

Izuku: "Mr. Jameson, can I get one with you and the Mayor?"

Jameson: "Of course!"

Jameson smiles next to the Mayor, who holds a stern angry look.

Izuku: "Smile!"

He takes the photo, and hands it to Jonah when it develops.

Jameson: "This looks great! Thanks kid!"

Izuku nods and is about to walk away, until Jonah and the Mayor stop him.

Jameson: "Now Midoriya, I need to tell you something important. I've invited some "special guests" here to the wedding."

Izuku: "What kind of guests?"

Enji: "Joseph Martello and his little gang."

Izuku stares at them in disbelief. The most powerful crime family in Empire City, and Jonah decides to invite them to his stepson's wedding.

Izuku: "Jonah. You invited the leader of the most dangerous crime organization. To your sons wedding?"

Jonah: "I owe him Midoriya. He helped me out with something in the past."

Enji: "And you'll tell no one of his presence tonight. Not if you wanna keep your job."

Izuku looks at Enji with a disgusted look.

Izuku: "I won't. You never know. Maybe the night will be good. Maybe he'll be happy to see the man who killed his father again."

Enji finishes his drink and sets it down and walks towards Izuku.

Enji: "Do you like your job boy?"

Izuku: "Do you like being Mayor? Because I have years of evidence of the things you've done to be Mayor."

Enji gives Izuku a suprised look, before chuckling and finishing his drink.

Enji: "Jonah, I'm gonna take my leave. I wish your son the best. Goodnight Jonah."

Jonah: "Goodnight sir!"

When Enji leaves, Jonah starts breathing heavily.

Jonah: "I thought he was gonna kill you!"

Izuku: "He can try. Jonah, I'm not gonna report this, but I won't cover for you if this happens again. This is the ONE time I'll do this."

Jonah: "I give you my word. No more crime families anymore. Hey do you know that gi-?"

Momo: "IZUKU!!"

Momo runs into him, hugging him tightly.

Izuku: "Hey Momo. I can't breathe!"

Momo: "Sorry! So, how do I look?"

Izuku blushes looking at her red dress.

Izuku: "You look beautiful Momo."

Momo goes red and smiles at Izuku's comment.

Jonah: "I didn't know you knew Ms. Yaoyorozu."

Izuku: "We're old friends from highschool. Third year, Midtown High."

Momo: "Ever since then, me and Izuku have been friends."

After a few minutes of them swapping stories, and Izuku photographing the night, a few cars pull up. Jonah excuses himself, and heads to them. The car in the middle has it's doors open, and Joseph Martello exits the vehicle.