The Day Off

Izuku awakens, with Saiko and Momo sleeping on both sides of him. Carefully using his spider powers, he sticks to the wall, and silently wakes towards a chair, and walks towards his equipment. A few minutes later, Momoawakens, and notices Izuku cleaning his boots and gun. He loads the revolver and puts it back in his holster.

Momo: "That's a big gun."

Izuku: "Thanks. This bad boy cost me a hell of a lot of money. By the way, how the hell does your TV Set have color?"

Momo: "My family has a LOT of advanced stuff."

Izuku: "I can see that. I'm making breakfast. You like homemade pancakes?"

Momo: "No diner?"

Izuku: "Too dangerous. I've already seen seven of Tombstone's goons look around for you, stopping a lot of girls your age."

Momo: "Oh....didn't know it was that bad."

Izuku: "Just what the hell did your parents do Momo?"

Momo: "I don't know. But whatever it is, I don't think it was worth it."

Izuku: "True. Anyways, you may want to wake up Saiko. I'll be ready with breakfast in a few minutes."

20 minutes later

Izuku: "Why won't you stop burning!?"

Izuku picks up the pan and throws the burnt pancakes out the window, hitting a car by mistake. Izuku slowly looks down, only for the driver to notice him.

Driver: "REALLY!?!?"

Izuku: "Sor-Bakugo?"

Bakugo: "Deku? Hahahahahahahahah! Well lookie here! You're STILL not a hero! And all that time you thought you could!"

Izuku: "Laugh it up asshole. You're not even in the Top 50, and you're still acting like your better than everyone."

Bakugo: "THE HELL DID YOU SAY TO ME!?!? STAY THERE!! I'M COMING UP!!"

Izuku: "Quick warning: Don't."

Izuku shuts the window, only after throwing another burnt pancake on his car. He stands outside Momo's apartment, waiting for Bakugo. Eventually, Bakugo enters the third floor, with a few of his sidekicks behind him.

Bakugo: "Feeling like a big man today Deku!?"

Izuku: "*Shrugs* Yeah. It's been pretty good so far."

Bakugo: "How the hell can you even afford a luxury apartment like this? Pitty money?"

Izuku: "Nope."

Sidekick 1: "Robbery?"

Izuku: "Nope."

Sidekick 2: "Loans?"

Izuku: "Nopety, nope nope."

Bakugo: "Then how did you afford this pla-"

Momo: "Everything okay Izu?"

*SHOCK!!*

Everyone turns to look at Momo, shocking Bakugo that Izuku was staying with the most attractive woman he's seen in his life.

Saiko: "Is everything okay?"

*SHOCK X2!!*

Izuku: "Everything's fine. Just catching up with good ole' Kacchan here."

Momo (Sacasticly): "Oh.....goody. Bakugo."

Bakugo: "Long time no see Yaoyorozu. I see that you've matured since highschool."

Izuku: "One."

Momo (Annoyed): "Real charming Bakugo."

Bakugo: "The hell are you doing with a Quirkless Freak like Deku anyways?"

Momo: "He's not a freak. The only "freak" I've seen sweats nitroglycerin."

Bakugo: "Oh I'M the freak? I guess you're right. By the way, how are dear old mother and father? Still making sure you don't follow your dreams?"

Izuku: "Two."

Bakugo: "Well, if you wanna ditch this little bitch, call me. You'll know my agency."

They start walking away, and Izuku and Momo re-enter the apartment.

Bakugo: "She's acting all bitchy."

Izuku: "Three."

He walks towards the staircase, and trips Bakugo down. Bakugo gets back up, and tries to hit Izuku, only for him to punch Bakugo in the throat, stopping his attack. The two sidekicks try to hit him, only for Izuku to easily move out their way, grab them by the necks, hit their heads together, and throws them out the building.

Sidekick 1 (Pain): "Now that's rude..."

Izuku grabs the cigarette out of Bakugo's mouth, and stuffs it out.

Izuku: "Stop smoking dude."

Izuku grabs a paper and walks back up to Momo's apartment, and sees her throwing rotten food at Bakugo's car.

Izuku: "Nice."