𝙄'𝙢 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮

No one's POV. 

Wilbur sat next to the hospital bed. "This is all my fault.." He had continued to think to himself. If only he hadn't taken him home that day, this wouldn't have even happened. 

Tears fell from his eyes, going down his soft cheeks and onto the bed. He just wished he was able to go back in time and change everything. 

he got up, and walked out of the room, to the outside of the hospital. In the back of the hospital, there was a waterfront with the summer sun going down. 

It had been a golden hour, hitting Wilbur's Dark brown doe eyes. The brown eyes turn to golden rays of light, which form circled eclipses in his eyes. 

His guitar was strapped to his back, he pulled it out, looking down at it as he started playing the melody of  "I'm Sorry Boris"  

He looked out to the water as the begging melody was still going. 

Wilbur was just at the start of his sadness. 

5 months later. 

...

Wilbur had moved into an apartment. everything was still shit. His love is still in the hospital. He practically had nothing. 

But damn. did he change.

Wilbur had gotten to his trashy apartment, as in trash everywhere. 

Random cigarette boxes on the ground,

The trash filled to its brim, 

The room itself smelled like shit, 

A broken washer machine. 

Rent is due in 5 days. 

He sighed as he grabbed his pack of cigarettes and a lighter, to the porch outside of his apartment. 

He lit the cigarette as he puffed then let out a terrible cough. The cough sounded as if he had been dying. Sounded like someone throwing up a big ball of spikes..

He didn't care much about what the neighbors thought by now, he just wanted quackity back 

Huff

Puff

Blow~ 

His mental health on the other hand. 

where the hell is that again? 

The doctor had told him Quackity had a small chance of living. very small chance. 

Wilbur yet continued to believe that he'd come back... 

He has to come back...

Right

Thank you guys for the first chapter, ill post more later, it's literally 3am, please. I'm really tired. 

nighty night lol 

-Remy