Twister

(hope y'all are ready for this drama)

(Short chapter sorry)

Quackity had finally awoken after so long.

His head was pounding as his eyes squinted, slowly looking up to the ceiling light, saying to himself "shit am I actually going to heaven??"  Obviously thinking he was dead by now.

A doctor walked in, and got shocked "holy shh- YOUR- NURSE."

Multiple nurses came in and started examining him. "Alex. How are you feeling?" "Alex -----" "----"
All the questions got overwhelming as he just screamed "SHUT UP!" Putting his hands into his face
The doctor quietly spoke "quackity.. would you like us to inform your significant other of your current appearanct?"

He eyes widened as he thought strongly of Wilbur, then started shaking his head "do not say anything to him."

"But sir-"

"NO-"

"sir we are qualified to let somebody kn-"

Quackity reached over to the drawer to find his wallet. He pulled out 4, 100$ bills, passing them to each of them.

"Keep quiet for me. I am leaving."  His legs swung over the bed, now hanging from the bed as he stretched

"Alex, what are we supposed to tell people-?"

He shrugged "just tell them I ran without anyone knowing."

The doctor sighed about the negativeness yet asked him once more "are you sure about this?"

Quackity nodded and had them leave as he put in his normal clothing. 

"Time to find a new me." As he was all done changing he grabbed the backpack of his things which was left there as he took a moment to see the things left on the table from will.

He grabbed a few foods and waters from a fridge in there , shoving his bag full

He tried thinking hard, trying to remember what happened. That's when it hit him
There was a long ring, as he held his ears, his eyes tightened shut as a flash back of what had happened. Once it was over he slowly removed his hands and thought about it. His memory was completely fucked but that falshbsck helped him remember. But. Remember in the wrong way.  "that bitch. He betrayed me, he brought me back to hell, we could have had everything if he just had not brought me to the house. "
He felt the scar, stitched on the temple of his head. He didn't want anyone knowing, he took his hair, mainly covering it with a hat he had.

As he tightened the bag, he opened the window to see how far of a jump it would be.

2nd floor?

He thought you himself. He jumped and did the tuck n roll trick as he looked around. He ran.

Wilbur came into the hospital, today he decided to visit his beloved.

He even dress properly today for this.

A nurse escorted him to the hospital room, where quackity was supposed to be.

She dropped Wilbur off there, seeing he was out of bed, get assumed he was in the bathroom.

A wide smile formed on Wilbur face, as he sat In a chair, practically even being able to stay still.

And hour passed and he was getting anxious now. He went over and knocked on the door. "Quackity?? It's me!!"  He heard quietness as he went to open the door to see nobody.

A low toned scream came from the room. Wilbur was screaming. Where is he? Why did he leave??

Nurses came to see as well. To see Quackity was gone "CODE BLUE EVERYONE"

Wilbur was sat on the ground no words anymore. Just tears. He didn't understand why he would leave.

Why did he leave.. again..