56. BACK TO INDIA

Dhanvir take Reena to his custody and kept her in hostage where nandhu ask him to keep her..... Dhanvir give the drugs to reena and she start to burn with desires.....her body become numb in one point......

Na: how dare you touched my ammu ..... Dhanvir.....

Dhanvir nodded.... And went somewhere....

Ree: nandhu.... Leave me...

Na: wait and see....

There came three giant trained dogs ...

She got afraid and moved back.....

Na: catch her....

He ordered the dog and move from there..... And sit in table with apple....

The dogs start to chase her while she start to run in the room of four walls.....

But she can't move speed and one dog catch her leg and bite it.... While she shouted ....

Other dogs start to bite her.... The three dogs start to eat her fully.... While her body bleed heavily......

Ree: nandhu help me....

Na: ena thairiyam d unaku..... Duke...

The dog named Duke seen him and his anger look....

He start to bite her eyes..... One dog catch her tongue....

Finally she died.....

Nandhu smirked and nodded to dhanvir...

Dhanvir understand his look and nodded back.....

Dhanvir clear prithivi and Reena body and without having any evidence....

Na: andha article eluthuna journalist oda Kai Avan udambu la iruka kudathu how dare he bad mouthed about my ammu...

Dha: don't worry..... I will take care.....

Nandhu went to his room.... Aayush already dismissed all homestaff....

Nandhu stand under shower....

Namv: apadi ena d challenge unaku.... Na solli tha theriyanum ah ne enaku special nu..... Yen d purinjuka matinkura ne en uyiru d..... Ana appa Amma oda avanga Anna anni Sethi veikanum d.... Enga kondu vandhu niruthika pathiya un vilayatu thanam Nala.....

After he got freshen up he moved to anu home....

Here in anu house....

She was totally devasted after that night.... She locked herself and start to cry alot....

Manikandan and Kavitha was hell panicked and they thought that she was like that because of the newspaper photos and article....

Finally after aayush came and brought her out from the room....

Flashback ends.....

Nandhu came out of his thoughts when some one knocked the door....

He seen anu who was sleeping peacefully in his arms...

He kissed her forhead and moved....

He opened the door and seen Siva was standing...

Si: ena Ahchu nandhu kannu yen kalangi iruku....

Then only nandhu realised he was crying....

He wiped his tears...

Na: dust appa...