61. CLEARING DOUBTS

Double update for the day..... Merry Christmas 🎁🎄🎄🎁

Nandhu anu aayush agalya and naresh all went to their home....

Gayathri was seeing the door steps very often....

Ma: yei vandhu ukaru d kutti potta punai Mari nadanthutu iruka...

Ga: pesama iru enaku pasangala pakanum...

Si: karadi..... pasanga varuvanga ne vandhu ukaru....

Ga: chuma iru korangu....

Gan: gayu... Ena idhu Anna va mariyathai ilama....

Siva smiled widely....

Si: karadi....

Ga: pesama iru.... Enaku avangala pakanum....

She whined....

Si: enamo Pannu seri na kelambura.... Press meet iruku... Maha...

Ma: mm ready Siva.... Gayu pasanga vandha sapda vei na poitu vandhara...

Gan: ne ethuku ma ....

Si: adhu appa.....

Gan: marumagalae....

Siva pouted.... Maha giggled....

Ma: adhu mama elarukum neraya doubts iruku nandhu yen SG EMPIRE ku chairman anan and nandhu kum adhukum ena samantham indha Mari neraya adhu tha adha clear panidalam nu....

Gan: seri ma poitu vanga....

Ma: poitu varom mama...

Si: poitu vanran appa ...

Ganesan nodded....

They moved to the hotel where they arranged press meet....

Surya was already waited for them....

The kingmakers of business industry is coming together...

All the top rated reporters are only seated in the hall...

They are already in sweating in the AC hall....

Surya who didn't given any type of interview or any press meet is appearing before the media for first time in his 28 years career.....

Siva who is not the one who arrange press meet... He give an interview for one or two minutes at the time of any conference or public appearance and his last press meet was at the time nandhu and anu issue and it is definitely not an positive one....

He thrashed reporters for the words they used against his son and daughter in law....

From that day they are all facing lot of issues in media industry.....

Both Surya and Siva arrived the hall with maha....

Reporters all greeted......

After the formal section the reporters started to ask the questions but before that....

Si: so thx for the coming in short notice..... Ungala ethuku Inga vara sonnam na.... You have lot of questions in your mind... Why My son Nandhu Sivakumar is become a chairman of SG EMPIRE as already he is CEO of MS EMPIRE... And why Aayush Sivakumar take the position as chairman in MS EMPIRE.... Am I correct...

Rep: yes sir....

Su: so our answer is Mr. Rajaram is founder of SG EMPIRE as written is will as the whole business and property under the name of Rajaram is goes to his grand children's children after his death.... Untill they are ready to take our the business his grandchildren will be the guardian to their properties.... Ungaluku andha will copy oda copies kedaikum you can go through it and lawyers um irukanga you can check with them....