sorry for the long wait guys, i was busy with school and ye.

not edited.

____________________________________________

Mackenzie

I groaned, hearing an owl hooting afterwards, I flicker my eyes open, a massive migraine forming in my head, the once blue sky light now overrun with the black darkness of the night, I immediately stumble to my feet, only to feel a sharp pain shoot up my right foot, which makes me fall back to the soft moss and long grass that stood from the ground,

I glanced at my leg, thinking I broke it, slowly reaching for it, crickets chirping, wincing as I touched my foot, on a scale of 1-10, I'd say my pain would be 100%

A small droplet of rain fell on my head, followed by another, I roll my neck around, my vertabrate cracking with every move I made, a small gasp escapes my lips, the pain was so horrendous.

"Help!" I shout, my irish accent sounding through the dark forest, the faint light of a street lamp was peaking through the wet leaves, thunder was heard, along with the sound of rain drops harshly pattering on the ground, "Help."

No response, I sigh, the rain drenching my clothes and hair, I suck in a sharp breath as I get up to my feet, well.. one of them. I noticed I rolled into a ditch, it was a couple meters away from the treehouse.

I begin limping towards the treehouse, I carefully walked around the piece of old rotten wood that I fell amongst on, completely forgetting my jacket that was up in the treehouse.

Ashton didn't even bother to help me, I guess it makes sense, He never cared about me.

I shiver, the wind blowing harshly, I continue my way past the treehouse, the wind making the treehouse creak, the rain making it hard to see, the lights of a vehicle approaching,

"Help!" My voice comes out small, I wave my arms in the air, expecting the vehicle to stop, instead it drives past me, the engine roars as it passes a rather large puddle, splashing me, I gasp, wiping away the water that splashed on my face, the red backlights disappearing in the drizzling rain,

Making my way down the rocky, muddy road, realizing that I was outside Ashton's house, the familiar beige colored house with the big windows, showing the inside of the livingroom. I spot Annie sitting on the couch with Lauren and Harry, I'm surprised how big they gotten since I seen them last.

Lauren glances at the window, my eyes widen, I'd rather be at a hospital then Ashtons house, so I fastly limp around the green hedge, quickly hiding my appearance, I see Lauren standing on the front porch, looking around the yard. Annie then stands at the doorway.

"Lauren, what are you doing?" She tilts her head, Lauren then shakes her head.

"Nothing, I thought I seen someone." She then looks back once more, before walking back inside with her mother.