004

"Don't Drink to much ok? I don't wanna babysit you!" Simon screams over the music. I just look at him confused. He doesn't need to babysit me. I'm good on my own he knows that. "Don't worry! I don't need a... baby-baby sitter." I can't feel my mouth anymore and it gets harder to speak. And suddenly everything I see and hear is funny as fuck.

"Nope that's it you don't get any more alcohol" he snaps the bottle out of my hand and placed it at the table again. I groan and try to grab it again but he would let me. "Simooooon" I cry out but he doesn't listen to me. "I said no. Come on we bring you to your dorm." He grabs my hand and Leads me out of the place.

Wilhelm pov:

I saw how Simon and eloise walked out of the room. Well more like Simon was walking out and pushing eloise before him so she would walk too. This girl was drunk. Definitely.

I can't help but feel jealous again when I see the two of them togehter. I know that Simon will never start something with a girl and especially not with someone who's from a royal family. But something inside me always asks "what if he falls for her?"

I shake my head and Bann this thoughts from my mind. Simon loves me. At least that's what I hope. But he's also gay and he would never date my cousin that's clear.

Eloise pov:

I was thrown at my bed and someone pulled of my shoes. What the fuck was happening right now? I looked down and saw Simon standing there and trying to undress me.

I can't help but laugh. "Is this the part where we have sex?" I ask him and his head shots up. I see him blush and chuckle and him. "What- no! No I just- I try to make you bed ready so you can sleep. I don't- I would never..." he looks at the floor again to hide his red face.

I'm still laughing at him and pull my shoes of myself. Then my dress. I forgot that I only wear underwear under it but I didn't really care about that because Simon is just Simon and he can see that.

"What- what are you doing!?" He closed his eyes and puts his hands above them when he saw that I unzipped my dress. "What? You said I should make myself bed ready. That's what I'm doing." I just shrug and continue to unzip my dress. When I finished I just throw it at the end of my room and fall back into my comfy bed.

"Well I think I should head home now... thank you for the great day. I really needed that." I hear him whisper. I had my eyes close. Maybe he thought I was asleep. I didn't say anything and just stayed like this.

I felt his warm lips on my forehead and then I heard how someone opened and closed the door.

OMG SIMON JUST GAVE ME A KISS ON MY FOREHEAD!

My eyes shut open and I sit up. That was the absolute best moment ever. I mean he gave me a kiss that was so cute. I could literally die.

Jasmin speaks:

I'm sorry that this story is so weird😭 idk what I'm doing here but yeah it is what it is.

I just wanted to say that uhm simon and eloise don't know eachother for one day or something like that. Let's just pretend that they know eachother for a longer time ok? Thank you.

Have a nice day.

And I'm sorry if I don't upload much but I'm pretty stressed right now because of school and stuff