011

I basically run out of the room and instantly went to my room. I locked the door and slammed myself onto my bed. I was done with this shit. I was done with prince Wilhelm, done with Simon, and done with this whole fucking school.

Everyone here is messed up. Everyone here is a giant asshole that thinks about nothing else but themselves.

I screamed Into my pillow and started punching my bed. Why did he do this? I thought he really liked me. I thought that maybe someone could actually love me and wouldn't hurt me. But I was wrong. I'm done now with being the nice princess.

(Spoiler alert: eloise is entering her Emo era😭🤝 like I mean for real Emo x villain era this is cringe for me but I still write it bc I love smt like that💀)

I stood up and changed into my night gown. I laid myself back down on my bed and drifted up to sleep.

-

Today was school again. I groaned as I stood up and walked up to my wardrobe and chose a perfect outfit for today. (Picture at the top) i also wore some cute gloves matching to my outfit. After I finished getting dressed and doing my makeup, I walked to the classrooms.

At first I had history today. For my bad I had it with Simon and Wilhelm at once.

I was the last one to enter the room. As always. And of course there wasn't an empty seat except the one besides Simon.

I groaned, placed my bag on the floor and sat down next to Simon. The teacher wasn't there yet so I just sketched some stuff in on my paper.

"Elli please let us talk." I heard whispering next to me but I just ignored it. Why should I talk to someone who cheated on me with my best friend who's also my cousin. Who is this stupid?

Simon kept on whispering stuff to me and trying to apologise but for my luck the teacher came in.

"Can you shut up please? The teachers here and I really want to focus on the lesson and not on some stupid fag" I felt bad for calling him that but it was the only mean word that came up to my mind so I just stuck to it.

Simon finally stopped talking to me and focused on the teacher just like I did.

-

The day went over pretty fast. I dropped down on felices bad and told her everything that happened the last days with Simon and Wilhelm and the cheating and the boy who's name was Henry, I noticed him staring at me a lot of times so I told her about it.

"That Henry is probably in love with you. But that isn't really a suprised because everyone is in love with you" Felice looked at me and smiled. But it wasn't an nice smile it was kind of an annoyed smile idk why.

"Yeah the last time you said that the boy who looked at me cheated on me. I don't trust this words anymore." I played with my gloves and glanced up at Felice who was staring at me.

"Come on. Simon is just a douche bag and you knew that he still had some feelings for Wille so why are you even suprised?" I know that she was right but it's not the fact that he still had feelings for Wille, it's the fact that he could've told me that himself instead of cheating on me.