‍ - ̗̀๑❪ # 𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐙𝐀𝐋𝐎

⁺ ࣪.   𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽'𝚂 𝙾𝙽 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴  ˖ ࣪⭑
𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖫   𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖤𝖱    ˑ ֗ ִ
ˑ ִ ֗   ㅤᥫ : 𝟶2ㅤ | | | ㅤ૮ ˃̵֊ ˂̵ ა   ↴
𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌: STRANGER THINGS
[ THE YEAR 1985-1986 ]

   𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙽'𝚂 𝙾𝙽 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴  ˖ ࣪⭑𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖫   𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖤𝖱    ˑ ֗ ִˑ ִ ֗   ㅤᥫ : 𝟶2ㅤ | | | ㅤ૮ ˃̵֊ ˂̵ ა   ↴𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌: STRANGER THINGS  [   THE   YEAR 1985-1986 ]

ִֶָ . ָ࣪ THE DEADLY SIN
── 𝑋𝐼𝑂𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐴 𝐺𝑂𝑁𝑍𝐴𝐿𝑂 ──

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ­­­

⁺       ˚
.  *  ✦     .  𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍  ⁺   .⁺  ˚
.  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .
.      ⁺        ⁺

⌗ 𓂃   NAME: xiomara gonzalo. (see-o-mar-a)

⌗ 𓂃   NICKNAMES: zee/z ↴
given by friends to shorten her name as the 'xio' sound like the letter 'z'. acquaintances also call her this because some believe her name to be too hard to pronounce even though they don't even try to pronounce it. it's fine, though, she doesn't care.

— captain, papa smurf, mar, sitcky fingers, ice queen ↴
given by robin and steve while she worked at scoops ahoy. she was the manager, essentially, and was older than the two so she was sort of the boss there hence captain. papa smurf was given by robin based on the leader vibe xiomara gives, especially since she was basically robin's boss, and because xiomara loves the color red and is often seen wearing it one way or another. mar is just another shortened way to say her name. sticky fingers was given by both steve and robin behind xiomara's back because she constantly eats the merchandise whenever no one's looking or when everyone's looking, she doesn't care. the last refers to how much time she'd spend inside the freezer, sometimes steve or robin walking in on her just sitting there or knowing to not go near it because xiomara told them she'd be in there. they never really found out what she was doing in there but assumed she was eating the ice cream.

— cher, red, señorita ↴
nicknames given by steve. cher implies for cherry and red for the color. once again, teasing xiomara for her love for the color red. also because of her lack of patience that steve and robin have witnessed whenever she gets fed up with some rude customer or with her employers aka them. you know when tinkerbell gets all red in the face when she's angry? yeah, that's xiomara but you can feel it rather than see it. then senorita is just steve trying to miserably speak spanish.