✨Part 7✨

AU-Heyy! The smut in this chapter is a little ...kinky... (*cough* Mommy *cough*) so if you're not into it you can skip. Thank you so much for reading! Enjoyyy~ 😏
____________________________________
We walk up to my door and I quickly push Dew in and shut the door behind me. He stumbles a little then turns around confused.
Dew-"Y-Y/n what are you doing?"
I wrap my hand around his neck a gently push him against the wall.
Y/n-"Did you already forget what I said was gonna happen when we got back to the room?hmm pretty boy?~"
✨✨✨✨✨SMUT WARNING✨✨✨✨✨
Dew-"N-no I didn't."
Y/n-"Can I touch you darling?~"
Dew-"Yes p-please touch me"
He begs as he rubs his legs together. I notice so I push my knee between them keeping them apart, he immediately whines at the loss of friction.
Y/n-"You are such an impatient slut."
He whimpers at the name and slowly tries to grind his needy cock on my knee.I pull my knee away and push him onto my bed.
Y/n-"Did I say you could grind on my knee?"
Dew-"No y-you didn't."
He says looking down avoiding eye contact. I grab his chin and make him look me in the eyes.
Y/n-"I think I might need to punish you? Don't you think so?"
Dew-"N-no I'm sorry I-I'll be good I promise!"
I smirk at his worthless pleading. I put my hand on his covered cock gently squeeze it. He moans and tries to rub against my hand. I pull my hand away and whisper in his ear
Y/n-"I'm not gonna let you cum.~"
Dew-"N-no please I'm begging let me cum!"
I chuckle and start to slowly take off his shirt and pull his pants down leaving him in only his boxers.The familiar red tent starts to appear on his face. I lean down and kiss his bulge. Earning a gasp and soft moan.
Dew-"Please stop teasing...mommy..."
He barely whispers the last word but I heard it and damn did it do something to me. I grab him by the chin
Y/n-"What did you just call me baby?~~"
He immediately turns bright red making it clear that he didn't want me to hear him.
Dew-"...m-mommy..."
He whispers
Y/n-"Speak up."
Dew-"please d-don't make me say it l-louder."
He whines. I tighten my grip on his chin not enough to hurt him though.
Y/n-"I said. Speak. Up."
Dew-"hmm M- Mommy"
Y/n-"Good boyyy~"
I say as I let go of his chin and start to slowly pull down his boxers. He lets out a whimper when the cold air hits his cock. I wrap my hand around him and start to jerk him off. It only takes a few minutes and he's loudly moaning and whimpering.
Y/n-"Damn baby, Swiss was right you are loud."
He puts his hand over his mouth suppressing his moans. I gently push his hand away and pull him into my lips passionately making out with him. I continue to jerk him off until I feel him twitch in my hand. When I feel it I completely stop.
Dew-"W-Why'd you stop m-mommy? I-I was so close..."
I see him start to close his legs so I grab his thighs and hold them apart. He whines as all of the pleasure fades away.
Y/n-"This is you punishment darling. Like I said I'm not gonna let you cum."
Dew-"B-but please! I really n-need to!"
I just smile and shake my head. I lean down and kiss all over his frustrated face. I bend down an pick up his clothes off the floor. I start to slowly put his boxers on when he stops me.
Dew-"Y-You're not actually g-gonna just leave me like this r-right?!"
I chuckle and pull his boxers on the way then I kiss him on the nose.
Y/n-"You should've been a good boy.~"
He just whines and whimpers while I put the rest of his clothes on.
Dew-"You're evil."
He pouts and crosses his arms.
Y/n-"You are so cute when you're frustrated."
Dew-"N-No I'm not! P-please give up this act and l-let me cum mommy please!"
I lean down and in a stern voice I whisper in his ear
Y/n-"If you keep complaining you won't cum for a week.Do you understand me brat?"
Dew-"Y-yes Mommy."
He says defeated.
Y/n-"Good boy."
✨✨✨✨✨✨SMUT OVER✨✨✨✨✨✨
____________________________________
Word count-757