Part 30

Y/n's POV
I'm bouncing my leg, Dew notices and puts his hand on my thigh.
Dew-"It's gonna be okay. They'll get him to eat something and he'll be okay."
I smile at him then kiss him on the nose. He smiles back at me.
Rain-"Can you guys not be so cringy."
Y/n-"Rain. Shut the hell up."
Rain looks at me with a fake hurt look on his face. We all laugh. Right then Swiss, Aether, and Mountain walk in. I turn and look, me and Mountain make eye contact. He walks over us, Dew quickly pulls his hand off of my thigh. Mountain noticed and...laughed?
Mountain-"Hey."
Y/n-"Hey."
Mountain and Y/n-"I'm sorry!"
Everyone bust out laughing even me and Mountain.
Mountain-"No seriously I'm sorry. I think that the whole sex thing just freaked me out. I know you're not little anymore. I can't boss you around like I use to. Mom told me before we left that I have to take care of you because at the time you were young."
He has tears rolling down his face
Mountain-"I-I just want to be able to t-take care of you. I know that you don't need m-me anymore."
I stand up and wrap my arms around his torso and lay my head on his chest. His arms fall around my shoulders.
Y/n-"I'll always need you. You're always be my brother but, please don't talk about my sex life anymore."
We all laugh. I pull away and we smile at each other.
Mountain-"Deal. I love you."
Y/n-"I love you too.....now get your ass over there and eat something!"
I look at him with a very serious face. He smiles and nods. We all sit back down, Mountain joining us after he got his lunch. As he sits down he says
Mountain-"You know I'm glad we made up before mom and dad got here because they would be pretty pissed if we we're fighting."
I laugh
Swiss-"They get mad when you guys fight? When me and my sister fought my parents just rolled their eyes, they were use to it."
Y/n-"Oh yeah... fighting was a big no in our family."
Mountain-"Yeah one time when we we're fighting our mom locked us in a room together until we made up."
Y/n-"4 hours..."
Aether-"You're lying...4 hours!?"
Mountain-"Yep we are really stubborn."
We talk a little more and ate all of our lunch. Then we all went to our rooms to get ready for parents day. I walk into my room, this is the first time in a long time I've been in my room by myself. I laugh at the thought. I get dressed in a black knee length dress with black lace sleeves. I put on some heels and makeup, lastly I do my hair. Once I'm completely done getting ready I leave my room and head into the summoning room. When I walk in I see Mountain and Aether both in button up shirts tucked into nice dress pants. Aether's leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets, Mountain standing in front of him smiling. I walk over to them, they both turn and look at me.
Mountain-"You look great."
Y/n-"You too."
We exchange smiles. I turn to Aether
Y/n-"You look good too"
Aether-"Thank you! You look very beautiful."
Everyone else comes in, everyone pretty much looking the exact same. We all compliment each other and just hang out until it's time for the summoning. After a couple minutes Papa Nihil walks in followed by all the other Papa's and sister imperator.
Sister-"Alright everyone! It's time please get into your spots."
We all circle around the Papas. I interlock my fingers with Dew on my left and Mountain on my right, we all close our eyes. All the Papa's and Sister start chanting in Latin. All the sudden I feel the presence of my parents. I can feel the corners of my mouth twist into a smile.
Sister-"Welcome Parents! Ghouls you may open your eyes."
I immediately open my eyes and see my parents standing in front of me.
____________________________________
Word count-720
AU-Sorry about the sort of short chapter I have a lot of work from college to catch up on.:(
I hope you enjoyed the chapter tho! <3
THANK YOU FOR 9K!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH!!!