A Normal Day Announcement

Hello Readers! I have a few things to address. First of all, Hadrian Fawley is Harry's name for this story, and a pure blood. He'll still be kind and brave, but smart, cute/good looking, and bit more mature and saner. He will be shipped with Tom Riddle/Slytherin because why not? There is also a WBWL au. You will get an insight later, when a spell goes wrong. 

Secondly, if I see ANY hate or rudeness, I will immediately have your comment deleted and you muted. I really would like you to read and not post some dumb comment that will cause some argument. Just be kind and nice, that's all I ask.

Thirdly, I'm open for ideas. Check my other book for story Ideas. It is pretty small, since I still have 103 more ideas to write in, literally. I have a notebook full of ideas I get from reading and comments. 

Also, my school has something called the Patriot's Pen Essay contest. If you don't know what it is, I have to write an essay based on the theme they chose, which was the same as last year, and I have to have it 300-400 words. Very hard. I managed to get into top 17! Out of possibly hundreds, maybe thousands, I got into top 17! I'll start on this story more than others. my motivation has been all over the place and it's currently 11:36pm and I'm tired. I hope you enjoy my stories, especially since I make them half asleep.

Enjoy!