The Sex Shop

Steven and Connie peered at a wall covered in hanging ropes, paddles, spreader bars and blindfolds. It was intimidating and brash in its standing, not hidden or tucked away but in broad daylight. The wall seemed to scream so many things to and about them just because they were looking.

'It's now or never.' Connie thought. But before she could say anything Steven pulled her into his side and kissed her temple.

"What are you into, babygirl?" His cheeks were slightly pink, but his confidence didn't waiver.

Connie however ducked her head down shyly. She had never had anyone ask so straightforwardly much less at all. She was into a lot of things, some pretty common, others? Well, she chose to keep that to herself.

"Best answer? Anything that doesn't involve anything insane." She realized she was speaking so quietly that he was leaning down to catch her words.

"Hey, Connie!" The couple whirled around to see a bald man covered head to toe in tattoos.

"Who's this?" Steven muttered.

"Oh my gosh John! I lost the charger to my vibrator!" The young woman instantly relaxed and sighed. "I've been going nuts!"

John sighed and crossed his arms. "That kid of yours shove it in his diaper or something?"

Connie laughed. "No, he prefers to eat things that he can swallow quickly and give me strokes over."

"Well, I might have another in the back. Let me check." He walked away and bumped into another coworker with a trainee pin on. They both smiled and waved her way.

Steven grabbed her ass and she squeaked, swatting his hand away. "Steven! Get ahold of yourself!"

The man smirked and shook his head. "You're a celebrity here."

"It's only cause I shop here... a lot." The Mahaswaren rebutted.

"No, it's cause you're fucking beautiful." He grabbed her hand and shook his head. "They all wanna fuck you silly, but somehow I got to be one of the lucky few."

Connie rolled her eyes humorously and smirked. "I know. I'm a whole snack."

"You're a five course meal, baby. Now," He tugged her back to the wall again. "Let me have a good look at you."

Taken aback, Connie could only watch as the man looked her over from head to toe. His eyes were hungry but he seemed to be trying his best to just look at her. When he took a step toward her, she swallowed heavily. "What?"

He chuckled and she could feel her stomach drop to her knees. He grabbed her neck and watched her melt, shaking his head. "You're too easy to read." Connie's jaw dropped as he let go and returned his gaze to the wall.

"Since you wanna be shy and not tell me what you're into," Steven continued, "I'm gonna guess... You like being restrained because you like the feeling of being helpless while also still in control. The idea stems from what I know to be a life of constantly being in a spiral that you can't control. Hmmm.. let's see... You seem comfortable where you're standing. There are collars directly in front of you. Pet play or Master/Slave dynamic. But I'm leaning towards pet play more than Master/Slave because while you are submissive, you like to make your own decisions and you do have limits. Plus, you're needy, love having your stomach rubbed and you like to stay close to me at all times simply because you enjoy my company. It seems you know the employees here and so I could guess you have rewards here as well. Quite a bit of them if they know you by name. So I'm guessing you have a backstach of vibrators, pet play gear and cute little outfits. "Cute little outfits for what?" One might ask. Well, I'm going to take a wild, out there guess and guess that you're into something a little taboo. I'm putting all my chips on DDlg dynamics. You turn to putty in my hands whenever I treat you like a little girl, or say something like 'Cum for Daddy.' Yeah no I think I'm more than certain now that I'm articulating it outloud."

The woman felt like her skin was peeled back and he was inspecting her insides. "Can you articulate a little quieter?" She whispered.

"Nope. Everyone here already knows what you're into. That's part of the reason you're so comfortable here. They know deeper more intimate parts of you that others don't, but without any strings attached. You just don't want me saying it because you think I'll think you're a perverted freak." The man crossed his arms and waited. He had a small hint of a smile in his eyes but his face stayed serious.

She was speechless. Not even Jeff could have analyzed her that well and they knew everything about each other. But Steven knew just by observing her. He paid attention to her more than she thought and it left a strange throbbing in her heart she knew all too well. "Damn it."

"I was going to be a detective." The man shrugged and pulled her into his chest for a hug.

"Alright, you got me." Connie groaned.

"On all accounts?" Steven teased.

The dark skinned woman sighed obnoxiously. "Yes. On all accounts."

He lifted up her chin and kissed her sweetly until she was dizzy and grinning wildly. "Go pick out something pretty to wear." He patted her butt and she stumbled off to the other room to look around.

The woman tried as she might but as she looked she couldn't keep the dumb smile off her face. It was like she won the lottery or drank a bottle of champagne. She felt light and free and in the moment as she ran her fingers along the thousands of choices.

Various shades of blues, reds, oranges, white and pinks swirled around her. Bras and costumes and wedding night lingerie and stockings and heels were everywhere. She couldn't imagine herself wearing something overtly sexy without cups for her breasts or anything sparkly like what a stripper might wear.

After looking for nearly 15 minutes she began to grow overwhelmed. She'd never be able to find something she liked, there were just too many options. She was about to go ask Steven for help when a soft pink lace caught her eye.

She grabbed it and took a closer look. The ins and outs of the outfit were absolutely adorable. Sexy too on some accounts. It was something she'd feel comfortable wearing without feeling too bare or her shyness ruining the moment. Connie paused though, wondering if it was easy access. Steven would undoubtedly tear right through anything he wasn't able to take off immediately. Her cheeks warmed as she remembered the time Steven had torn through an old pair of footie pajamas at the crotch just because the zipper had jammed. No one had ever wanted her that intensely before and that night had produced the first time they had fucked until they were sore.

The soft pink would lighten her skin, and deepen any blushing that she'd inevitably do. He loved to tease her until her face was crimson. She swore she'd get him back someday.

"It's definitely your style."

She whirled around and clutched the outfit to her chest. "Dammit, Steven! You aren't supposed to see it!"

"It's not like it's your wedding dress, Ni." He smirked as her eyes widened. He stepped forward and followed her jawline with a finger, pulling her into a kiss that left even him breathless.

"Steven..." She pressed her hips into his experimentally and shook her head.

"What?"

"You... you're hard. Very hard."

"I just kissed the most beautiful woman in the world. How could I not wanna make love to her?" As soon as he said it, she could feel his heartbeat quicken and him take a small, barely noticeable intake of breath.

Lately Steven had been becoming affectionate in response to her apparent adoration of him. He swept her off her feet every chance he got, danced with her, made her laugh... He had stepped up his game to something less arranged and a little more personal. But with that came the pushing.

"I should get you home." He took a physical step away and before she knew it...

She was back sleeping in bed with Jeff.

Shorter, but less smut and a little more meaningful. Hope you enjoyed it.