Movie Night

Connie came home from work the next day to Jeff deep cleaning their bedroom. The furniture was moved and Jeff was scrubbing the carpet before he used the carpet cleaner.

"What's all this?" Connie smirked and pressed a kiss to the top of his head. She began to move away but he grabbed her in a passionate kiss that left her feeling breathless...

and guilty.

"Just got in the cleaning mood today." He motioned at the floor. "I'm trying to get the caked stuff at the bottom up before I vacuum."

Connie nodded. "Alright. Can I go stay over at my sisters house? We are gonna have a movie night."

Jeff smiled widely. "Of course babe! You deserve it! You've been working so hard and I'm proud of you."

A small smile turned into a frown as she turned away. She wasn't planning on doing anything with Steven. In fact she wasn't sure she could bring herself to do it. But still, in the pit of her stomach she felt intense shame.

Nothing was changing. He hadn't gone to the doctor like he promised. Her vibrator charger was gone and so she couldn't even use that anymore. She needed sexual human contact. She felt like a wild animal pent up in a cage.

And again, she wasn't planning on cheating on Jeff. That wasn't like her. It was wrong and immoral and definitely not what she wanted for their relationship. Her life would fall apart without him. She loved him so much. And she truly meant that.

Blip!

Connie snatched her phone and her worries became unbearable.

S: Here.

She could see their headlights through the front window door. "Alright that's them. Bye Jeff!" She raced to the door and he yelled back a response she didn't care to hear.

The walk to the car was endless. And all too fast.

She opened the door and found her sister and her boyfriend sitting in the back.

"Hey bitch!" Cassandra greeted. "Damn, look at you!" She motioned to her black crop top and red black plaid skirt.

"Look at you." Connie climbed into the seat and met eyes with Steven. He grabbed her hand and kissed it. The simple motion made her panties dampen.

"Let's go," She urged. She didn't want Jeff to see her holding hands with another man.

"Oh and also," Steven reached down and picked up a small brown puppy and handed him to her. "This is Lion."

"Oh my gosh!" Connie gasped. "He's got a little lion's mane around his head! He's so cute!"

The puppy yipped and sniffed her for a short moment before lying down on her lap and cuddling into her.

"He likes you. He only likes a special few." Steven smiled down at the dog and then at her. His face was almost babylike in appearance, despite the beard he was growing. She loved it.

They rode in silence, holding hands felt like the most erotic thing in the world to Connie. She squirmed in her seat anxiously, grabbing the attention of the young man.

"You alright? You seem awfully uncomfortable over there." He said it as if he knew why she was acting like that. And it occurred to her that he did. He was gathering data based on her response to simple physical contact with another human being. He was observing her. Whether he was watching to gage how easy she would be to take advantage of or if he just enjoyed looking at her, she would never know. She was sure he could see the fireworks exploding in her stomach.