Z Nation OC

Name: Brooklyn James
Nicknames/Titles/Aliases: Brook, Brooky
Age: 23
Gender: Female/Genderfluid
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Long, wavy brunette hair, hazel eyes, round face, pale skin, freckles under her eyes and on her nose, plump lips, hour glass like figure with C34 breasts, muscular with a little pudge, wears glasses.
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 140lbs
Vision and Hearing: Wears prescription glasses
Personality Traits: Quiet, cold, strong, aggressive, hot headed, strong willed, sarcastic, anxious pre z.
Love Interest: 10K/Tommy, Citizen Z, George
Birthplace: Georgia
Religion: Nordic Pagan
Likes: Dark clothing, full moons, killing zombies
Dislikes: Pink anything, zombies
Fears: Ladybugs, loosing the people she cares about
Habits: Smokes cigarettes, smoke weed with Doc
Bio Pre Z: Her parents split when she was 4, she lived with both on and off from the other, lost her brother Bobby at the age of 5 and Zane at 11. She grew up fighting mental illness alone for years without help. She was physically, sexually, mentally and verbally abused from 11-19 by her mother and her mother's husband. She helped raise two of her younger cousins when she was 11 and became a mother figure to the oldest one who was special needs. She often refers to her as her 'angel', 'world', 'baby girl'. She was suicidal for a time and took part in self abuse. She is currently 'clean' from self harm since October 7, 2012. She dropped out of high school and never got a GED. She loved her family but stays as far away as possible from her mother. She was in great contact with her father and told him everything that happened in her life as an adult and traveled the country doing odd jobs.

Bio Post Z: She was 19 and in New York when the dead started to walk the Earth as zombies. She joined the group to help start Camp Blue Sky with the others and trialed alongside them as they took Murphy across the country, fighting beside each of them. She's managed to avoid dying or getting too severely hurt.