Ed, Edd 'N Eddy OC

Name: Sage Johnson.
Age: 23.
Gender: Female/Non-binary.
Pronouns: She/her They/them.
Sexuality: Pansexual.
Birthday: May 5th.
Height: Five foot, five inches.
Weight: 120 lbs.
Scars/Markings: Freckles across her nose, cheeks and shoulders. Several small scars litter her entire body.
Hearing/Vision Assistance: , hearing aid in her left ear.
Physical Illnesses/Issues: She has severe lower back pain, busted cartilage in both of her knees, bruises in her shin bones, asthma, anemic.
Mental Illnesses/Issues: Manic depression, social anxiety, slight OCD, PTSD, night terrors, insomnia.
Personality Traits: Cold, distant, rough, caring for her friends, kind, tough, strong willed, short fuse, quiet, aggressive, protective, sarcastic, untrusting of others when she first meets them, open minded.
Likes: Rock music, dark clothing, dancing/singing by herself, video games, movies, chocolate, horror stories, anime, D&D.
Dislikes: Pink, snobs, brats, pedophiles, bullies.
Habits: Socially drinks, smokes cigarettes, bites the inside of her lip when she's nervous, grinds her teeth when she's stressed or feels anxiety.
Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, listening to music, writing.
Fears: Tornadoes, ladybugs, dying alone.
Short Bio: Her parents split when she was 4, she lived with both on and off from the other, lost her brother Bobby at the age of 5 and Zane at 11. She grew up fighting mental illness alone for years without help. She was physically, sexually, mentally and verbally abused from 11-19 by her mother and her mother's husband. She helped raise two of her younger cousins when she was 11 and became a mother figure to the oldest one who is special needs. She often refers to her as her 'angel', 'world', 'baby girl'. She was suicidal for a time and took part in self abuse. She is currently 'clean' from self harm since October 7, 2012. She dropped out of high school and never got a GED. She loves her family but stays as far away as possible from her mother. She is in great contact with her father and tells him everything that happens in her life as an adult. When she was 14 she became the victim of an internet predator that was incredibly jealous and violent towards other males in her life and manipulated her for five years and continues to stalk her online as well as in person.
Religious Views: Nordic Pagan.
Love Interests: Edd, Eddy, Nazz, Kevin, Marie