Eddsworld OC

Name: Hazel Marks

Nicknames: Haz

Age: 26

Birthday: September 25

Job: Works odd jobs/bar tender

Gender: Female/genderfluid

Sexuality: Pansexual

Crush: Tom, Edd, Tord

Personality: A bit aggressive, protective, doesn't back down, caring, kind, smart, laid back, sarcastic, funny, strong willed, hard working, sometimes emotional

Biography: Hazel moved to England just after her nineteenth birthday to get away from her family and all of the homophobic people in Georgia. She stays in contact with her father and younger sister but ignores the rest, cutting her mother and her mother's husband out of her life once she turned eighteen because of all the physical, emotional and sexual abuse she received from them. She finished high school and worked a few odd jobs before packing up the few things she owned and drove off, calling only her father from rest stops and restaurants that would let her use their phones until she made it to London and began to settle down. She got a job and lived in her car until she was able to afford an apartment of her own, making ends meet with different small jobs around downtown until she was able to get a stable job as a manager at a pub.

Looks: She's curvy, slightly toned muscles, short brunette hair , hazel eyes, pale skin, freckles across her nose, cheeks, forehead and shoulders, round face, semi-full lips and wears glasses.

Height: 5'2"

Scars/Implants:
She has several small scars all over her body from different accidents, surgeries and abuse. Gravel has ended up in both of her knees and a piece in the cartilage of her left ear.

Likes: Black clothes, witchcraft, chocolate, classic rock music, dancing, singing, weight training, animals, gardening, reading, writing, talking with her dad

Dislikes: Pink, preps, racists, homophobes, Bible thumpers, hypocrites, snobs

Strengths: Strong willed, hard working, kind

Weaknesses: Untrusting of other people especially women, a bit jumpy in new settings, mental illnesses

Fears: Ladybugs, being found by her abusers

Mental Illnesses: Manic depression, slight OCD, social anxiety, PTSD.

Extra: She smokes cigarettes and sometimes cigars, casually drinks, has a slight southern accent and a pitbull named . She also wears a hearing aid in her left ear and understands and 'speaks' in American Sign Language due to her partial deafness.