Assassination Classroom OC

Name: Akiko Yamada

Nicknames: Kiko

Age: 26

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality Traits: Sweet, caring, kind, generous, focused, laid back, casual, open minded, calculated, book smart, clumsy

Birthmarks/Body Modifications/Tattoos: She has both ears pierced

Occupation: Assassin/Science Teacher

Likes: Playing piano, going to the beach, spending time with her friends, reading poetry, practicing with her darts, natural science, cute things

Dislikes: Cruel people, entitled people, things not going to plan

Flaws: Can be too serious at her job to the point where she becomes dangerously aggressive towards anyone around her. Sometimes doesn't take situations seriously as needed. Often wonders off on her own while out with friends

Fears: Lightning, bugs, snakes

Talents: Piano, throwing darts, defusing tense situations

Love Interest: Koro Sensei

How They Know Their Crush: She met him being transferred as the science teacher for E-Class

Weapons Preferred: Poison tipped darts, guns

Best Subject: Natural Science

Worst Subject: History

Why Were They Sent To E-Class: As a teacher, to help the government kill Koro Sensei

People They Get Along With: Koro Sensei, Tadaomi Karasuma, Yuuma Isogai, Hinano Kurahashi, Kaede Kayano, Nagisa Shiota, Rio Nakamura, Tomohito Sugino, Manami Okuda, Chiba Ryuunosuke.

People They Don't Get Along With: Irina Jelavic, Yuzuki Fuwa, Rinka Hayami, Taiga Okajima, Taisei Yoshida, Kirara Hazama, Karma Akabane, Ryouma Terasaka.

How They Feel About A-Class: As a teacher she sees them as preppy little brats that don't know a hard day's work and treat others badly because of their own insecurities. 

Teacher Bio: Akiko did her best in school but once her parents divorced when she was 10 and she moved in with her very depressed, very neglectful and abusive mother which forced her to study even harder in school before ultimately dropping out in order to get a job. Her home life got worse as her mother began to drink herself to death while forcing her child to go out and work hard manual jobs in order to pay for their rent and her alcohol. One day when the young woman was only 16 and homeless, a man working with the Japanese government took her under his wing and provided her with a place to sleep and warm food to eat until her strength had finally come back. Because Akiko had no where else to go the stranger offered her a job as a test subject for the government which she accepted without know the full details of what would happen to her. The government locked her up in an underground bunker and tested several different poisons and antidotes on the poor girl for years until she had enough immunity built up in her body to survive any known poison by the time she was 19. Akiko snapped during another test and managed to kill an entire team of scientist by breaking from her restraints and mixing two airborne poisons and gassing the room they were in. The government then put her through several other tests and taught her how to become an assassin for them using her vast knowledge of poisons and science until she turned 21 when they finally allowed her to go out on solo missions. When she was 26 she was sent to E-Class to become the science teacher and to assist in killing Koro Sensei, keeping a cold and stoic attitude until the students began to grow on her and she could finally express who she truly was and be happy.