Five Nights At Freddy's OC

Name: Jessica Cobb

Age: 24

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Birthday: June 6th

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 140lbs

Eye Color: Greenish hazel.

Scars/Birthmarks: Freckles across her nose and cheeks.

Personality: Tough, sarcastic, cold, bitter, hard worker, calm, easy going, strong, a fighter, tomboy.

Likes: Hot chocolate, warm tea, health foods, exercising, easy listening music, cooking.

Dislikes: Rude customers, being scared, "girly" things, people treating her badly for being a woman.

Habits: Humming when she's doing her rounds.

Fears: The unknown, shadows moving around her.

Bio: Jessica is the only child to her parents who live in her home state of Georgia. Her father always wanted a boy so when she was born he decided to teach her all of the things he wanted to teach a son. He taught her how to box, hunt, fix a car and play sports. She grew up in a happy home where she was well provided for until her mother passed away when she was twelve. Jessica did everything could to help her dad out around the house until she was eighteen and went away to college where she received a degree in business. Despite going to school she had a hard time finding reliable work until she left and got hired at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria as a security guard.

Love Interests: Glamrock Freddy, Montgomery Gator, F. Foxy, Withered Foxy, Moondrop.