Some Waffling, some notes and a handy Cheat-Sheet:

Some Waffling:

I hate Writers Block. I really, really do.

However, over the years I have learned that the way to get over it is, at least for me, is to write something that you have never written before.

Also to make myself write, because otherwise 6 months pass in the blink of an eye, and I still have a blank page in front of me. So here we are, it's the 2nd day of Nanowrimo and I have already written more than in the last months combined. It seems to be working for me.

I am dipping a toe in the wonderful world of fan fiction and we'll see how it goes. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? (Famous last words.)

It's my first time writing fanfiction, so please be gentle, but as always, I take constructive criticism. My Beta is Grammarly, so there are probably gonna be typos abound, but I do my best to catch them before I post. Reviews are the best and feed the insatiable cookie monster that I am xD

Some Notes:

Meet Delilah Goldstein, the Love Interest for this fic:

I am unreasonable proud of how this came out and I like making Moodboards, so you can probably expect them for every chapter, or at least nearly every chapter 😉

There's also a playlist! (Granted it has like 4 songs on it currently, but it's a work in progress just like this story. I'll update it the further along I get into writing, I promise.

  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6zvSQG4iVjjzcJ4TLfs1R9?si=43a53cfee202422a&nd=1

A handy cheatsheet:

Because I would feel like a bloody stalker otherwise, I only used what was freely available to make up Henry's family. So that means, while I use the names for his parents and his brothers that I found on Wikipedia and on the first page of Google, the rest of his family, their character traits, jobs, ages, dislikes, likes etc. is either all made up or embellished until they don't really have anything in common with the real people anymore to be completely honest.

That's mostly because while he chooses to live his life in the public eye, they haven't and/or are minors.

Because of that, have a handy cheatsheet or which fictional kid belongs to whom and who is married to what person.

So without further ado, here's my fictional version of the Cavill-Clan:

Colin Cavill and Marianne Dalgliesh are Henry's parents.

Piers Cavill is the oldest brother, 8 years older than Henry. A former Army Officer, he now works in Financial Services. He lives in Jersey, with his wife, Audrey, and their two sons, Thomas and Robert. At the start of the story, they are expecting their third child.

Niki "Nik" Cavill is the second oldest brother, 6 years older than Henry. He's a Royal Marine and currently lives in London. He and his wife Emily, have three sons: Richard, Patrick and Edward.

Simon Cavill is the third brother, 4 years older than Henry. He also works in Financial Services and is married to Brianna. They have two children, a boy and a girl: Declan and Maeve.

The only brother younger than Henry is Charlie Cavill, 3 years younger. Charlie works in Marketing and lives in Canada. He's married to Kathryn, and they have 2 sons: Frederick and Jasper.

I think that's it!

Just shoot me a message if there is anything else you want to know, or think I should add.

xoxo C.