Chapter VII - Angels in the Celestial Galaxy

Angels have lived in Zwicky's Celestial Galaxy since time immemorial. Here and in many other Galaxies was where they lived. Spiritually they resided with God, although they could be in places other than God.

                 They were educated in the image and likeness of God, and were, as it were, his sons and daughters, as well as brothers and sisters. The essence of their existence was God, Heaven, love, kindness, friendship and many other aspects, which I will describe below. They are bound to God by what can be called blood ties on Earth, they are one big family to God. This family meets from time to time to feast together, enjoy the presence of God-Dad, joke, love each other, rejoice in what they have, plan missions on Earth and other Planets, take stock of what has already been achieved in other regions.

                 Angels also live in beautiful mansions, and they too are far more beautiful than what we know of architecture on Earth. The angelic domains are dominated by beautiful gardens, walkways, beautiful trees, with fruit unknown to us. The residences themselves are the result of the work of Angel architects, who went to great lengths to ensure that their friends could live truly royally, while choosing modesty and simplicity for their work. Everything is incredibly sublime, with divine craftsmanship that puts people in awe every day. Delighting in God's works is one of the favorite activities of people and angels in the Zwicky Galaxy. They are so perfect, however, it is the dimension and scale of God's perfection, not Earth's. And God planned it so that in this Divine dimension there is time to continue to improve in every way.

                 Angels can also start a family and have children, but they can't do this with any demonic being, this is what God has forbidden them to do. That is, they simply cannot start a family with a demon, the devil, who is always unwelcome in the heavenly Galaxy. Angels, on the other hand, can pair up and remain married to each other for eternity. They can also marry a human homo celestius, and there have already been many such cases in God's history. God blesses their families, their homes, their work.

                 Angels if they are not on a mission on another planet, they can work in what makes them happy, in what they like. For example, they can design houses, gardens, artwork, roads, and new angelic processes to take place on other Planets, for example.

                 Angels love to love, they love to see someone grow in love, the goodness of friendship. Their hearts rejoice when they see families that are well cared for and raise their children well. If one were to look deeper into the Bible, one would find the quote : "...in heaven there will be greater joy for one sinner who repents than for ninety-nine righteous people who need no conversion." Luke 15:7 Also, those lost who repent are also a cause for great joy in Heaven among the angels. Sinners are, in a way, also the sorrow of the Angels; the Angels grieve when someone notoriously sins or fails to repent.

                  Although in the Earth Bible they are God's messengers, they do not have a Body, but in our Heavenly Galaxy they have homes, families, love and many more functions to do and function and act. On Earth, everyone has their own Guardian Angel who guards them. Angels also protect people from accidents, illnesses, accompany in health and in sickness. When someone has a harder time in life, then the Lord God assigns more than one Angel to help on a daily basis, and in dealing with illness, or with the challenges that the earthly world brings.

                  The love of Angels is a caring love, they can influence the development of events in a person's life so that he meets the right, good people, that in private relationships everything begins to go well. Happiness and love appear in a person's life, although previously an earthly person could be subject to various dark and sad thoughts. Angels on Earth are also there to brighten these darknesses of the human Soul, to help when a person is struggling with the worries of everyday life and life in general. Also to accompany in old age, when man no longer has as much strength as in his youth. God has decided in further steps that elderly people will have more angelic caregivers, for the reason that they need help more. The same will happen to those who are ill.Our heroes are also under the watchful eye of God, he has beautiful plans for them.The angels would like there to never be wars on Earth again, even at the cost of going against the will of those who prefer wars, be they aliens or humans.