Out cast

Have you ever wandered if the creatures that lurk in the dark are real? Like vampires or werewolves? Well one of those is I know this because my dads one. Damn right my dads a werewolf but no I'm not.
I'm Zarina daughter of the pack leader, half werewolf half wolf, daughter of a wolf, unknown to the world and out cast of my pack.
When I was young (12 years of age to be exact) all the girls and boys were turning into wolves for the first time in a cage. Each child was in a cage including me, whilst my friends and classmates screamed in pain I sat there not feeling a thing with my father in wolf form just out side my cage waiting for me to turn, as much as I waited it did not come. The night past and pack members were gathering for a council meeting.
Two days past and I was out cast my own father turned his back on me.
I was on the street alone as a twelve year old with wolf ears and eyes.
That was 2010 five years have past and now I'm being hunted.

I'm seventeen with wolf ears and solid green eyes.
I have red/brown hair, green eyes, pale skin, no family and three apartments.
Ever since I was born I knew I wasn't the same as all the other pack children but I had no idea I was this different. Whilst every one else could live a normal life all month until the full moon I lived an on going nightmare.
My dad is pack leader and my mum is a werewolf turned full wolf.
Eighteen years ago my mum came across a stone of long life, she of course used it but instead of long life she got placed as a wolf permanently, at the time she was pregnant with me I was affected by the stone as well but not as permanently as her. I was born on a new moon the one time she was ever human again.
Six months after my birth she was shot by farmers who thought she was the one killing off the livestock, but when they went to retrieve the dead wolf the found a dead naked women. The two farmers were sentenced to prison for fifteen years. when they got out he was supposedly attacked by a pack of wolves which was actually my dad and his most trusted allies.

On the first full moon after my twelfth birthday I was supposed to turn for the first time but instead I grew ears (thankfully my human ears stayed as well.) and eyes of a wolf. They never went away.

I was outcast and made to fend for myself, but my father knowing what my mother would say gave me $1 000 000 000 A.K.A. ALOT OF MONEY. I lived with friends I met along the way until I turned sixteen when I brought an apartment in New York and went to school at a private school for rich kids. Or at least that's what I called it. Two months after I had entered the school a boy saw my ears and froze. I convinced him not to tell anyone but I left the school and city within a week, I kept the apartment though.

My next town was Paris I had a quaint little house on the edge of town and had online school.
That soon failed. I was running a marathon when I accidentally sped to fast and finished the race in six minutes and when you keep in mind it was a seven kilometre race I knew I had to go. I sold the house and went to Germany my biggest mistake of all. Regular house checks were performed in the town I lived and I guess the inspector wasn't used to seeing a cabinet of green eye contacts and a women with slits as eyes. He reported a werewolf immediately to the council, they being Germans believed him instantly I packed the essentials and ran.
Russia, hopefully we're I'm going to stay for a while.

The plane was descending to land at the airport, I tugged on my hoodie making sure it covered my ears and checked my contacts in a mirror.

The plane had landed and I was getting off as I saw him. The boy from New York that new who I was or what I was.

He had dark brown hair and thick brown eyes, tan skin and spoke four different languages.
English, French, German and Russian. Now that I think about it those are all the places I traveled.
He waved at me, I lifted my hand and pulled it back down again. I had made it down the steps and walked over to the gate to the car park as fast as I could then realised I have to collect my bags. There was a line up of people waiting for luggage when I saw my black hard suitcase with a French name tag. Before I could get to it Matt had picked it up and was walking over to me.
'Great, perfect the one person I wanted to avoid.'
He grinned at me holding out his hand with the bag in it.
"I believe this is yours" he said looking straight at my face. I turned away trying not to look straight into his eyes.
"What?" I said plain "can't a girl get her own luggage?" I asked him snatching my bag out of his hand and storming off hearing my black booties hit the tiles as I walked. I had matched my booties with black jeans black jumper and a bold red poncho with a hoodie on it. The poncho was a diamond shape that went down to my low thigh.
I looked back in my makeup mirror to see him standing there stunned in his black tee black jeans and black leather jacket. He is the only person I know who can pull a fully black outfit off like that, yet I despised it. Or that's what I tell my self.