Window jumping

On the wall to my write there was a glass door but it was fogged. And on my right a wooden white door.

"You can either take that bedroom or share a room with me" she said gesturing towards the wooden door.
I had a think and then walked over to the door and opened it. It was timber flooring, white walls with a navy feature wall. The wardrobe was barely visible. It was completely white with a small rectangular door on the end.
"Ooh I get to show you how it works." She walked over to the door on the wardrobe and opened it. "You just open and pull out the rack" she said, pulling out a silver rail. "You hang your clothes on here and then it's sorted." Pushing the rail back in.
The bed was pushed up against the feature wall. Other than that there was just a window on either side of the bed but joined above the bed. ( AN: sort of the shape of a n with out the stem and not curved. Kinda like an arch but squared off) the bed was a perfect square and was covered in plain white blankets, like the other bed.
I dropped the bag I was carrying and looked out the window.

There was some stuck up jocks throwing around a small nerdy looking kids (who was I to judge I have wolf ears) books, and glasses might I add. I slid the window open and looked down. I was three stories up and below was soft looking grass. The fact I can see bullies in this school kind of astounds me. I figured it might be different to all the other schools ... but nooo of course there is those jerks who seem to think they own the place.
"Damn it" I heard Beth whisper to her self and then I notice what she was talking about. Her brother was just thrown into the mix. But instead of bullying the nerd(don't judge me) he stood up for him. But the bully's of course just beat him up. And without even thinking I jumped out the window and landed on my feet with ease. I then sprinted towards the guys, and before any one noticed me a kicked the tallest one square in the back. It had major effects on him. Or so I thought. I thought he fell over but he just leaned forward to push the kid around a bit more. Once he was done he turned around and growled.
Holy god, he's a werewolf
They all were.
When he acknowledged my presents I simply was so very thankful I had my metal toe vans on. I sent a kick to his jaw and heard a crack.
I hear him swear and turn into a wolf and sprint off. The other two boys followed looking scared when they noticed their 'leader' had cowered away. There were so many insults I could send flying but I decided against it. After all I am a lady.
I turned my attention back to the other guys. Their eyes were wide. I couldn't tell why and then it dawned on me.
My hoodie flew off when I kicked the guy in the jaw.
i swore to myself and smiled sweetly before sprinting back towards the window. I looked up and then to my sides there was a tank and a massive stack of bricks, conveniently placed next to the wall. I climbed up the bricks to the top of the tank and then jumped up to my window.
My hands griped onto the edge of the window sill and I slipped back in. I was greeted by a wide eyed Beth.

"You're...you're a ..."

AN: seems like a good place to end. Haha cliffhanger. 😱😱😜 lol. Thank u to who ever u r for reading my story.i know it's really short but I had to update with something.