𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - [⚡️]

SEVEN YEARS AGO - 2001

I WAS HUMMING to myself while cleaning up the house.

my brothers are getting released from juvie today!! i'm kinda excited because these past two years were really lonely without them.

i sightened and wiped my forhead, "i think that's about it." i said, smiling to myself.

i stayed silent for a while "i'm gonna go take a nap."

i walked up to my room and threw myself onto my big bed.

i fell asleep imediatelly.

when i opened my eyes again, i felt as if i didn't sleep at all.

altough i was asleep for five hours.

i got out of my room and walked over to the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror with a scrunched up nose.

"i look like i was just raised from the dead or sum." i said and shrugged.

after i was done with my buisness, i was walking downstairs when i heard noises coming from the kitchen.

i furrowed my brows and grabbed my baseball bat "did someone break in? again??"

this happens way more often then it should.

i silently walked dowstairs and made my way into the kitchen "alright assholes–"

i paused when i saw two familiar bald-headed uggos eating my snacks. my eyes lit up as my smile streached from ear to ear.

"hey sis." Rindou smiled.

i imediatelly ran towards them, trapping them both into the tightest hug.

"you're back! i missed you, i missed you, i missed you!" i laughed, small tears welled up in my eyes.

"and here i tought you were having a great time without us." Ran chuckeled.

i looked up at them with a confused face "good god– what happened to your heads???"

"we had to shave our hair when we got there." Rindou shrugged.

"yikes. you look uglier then before." was all i said before grabbing a bag of chips and inhaling all of it in one go.

they both glared at me "you know i'm right! Rindou, i'm sorry, but that undercut just wasnt it."

Ran started laughing his ass of like a maniac "and what're you laughing at you braid-headed bitch? you could've at least been more creative." i shrugged.

Rindou snorted at my comment and Ran hit him over the head.

"so? how was it?" i smiled.

"you're asking us as if we went on a vacation or something." Rindou deadpanned.