𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - [⚡️]

I WAS SILENTLY drinking my juice box, with my legs up on my desk, while staring off into space

"excuse me.. H-Haitani-san?" i heard a voice beside me, i turned my head to see a girl from my class.

i just looked at her like a normal person and she trembeled.

people told me i have a resting bitch face.

my brothers told me i have a resting bitch face.

assholes.

"what?" i was beggining to get annoyed just by her preasance and her annoying ass mumbling.

"c-could y-you.. uhh.." i rolled my eyes with a scoff and impatiently waited for her to continioue.

"could you please give this to Ran-kun?" she held out a pink letter with a little heart drawn on the front.

i deadpanned.

"are you serious..?" i asked, almost in a wisper.

"please?" she slightly looked up at me.

i rolled my eyes and snatched the letter from her hands "fine." i said and stuffed it in my bag.

she bowed and thanked me before quickly running off.

now i'm even more annoyed. first my uncomfortable ass uniform, then another letter for my brother.

the third one today.

it's annoying as fuck, but i give it to them anyways. i'm not that much of an asshole. besides, it's not my buisness anyways.

"who's that?"

"he's so cute!"

"do you think he'd give me his number?"

random squeeles coming from the hallway got my attention. i stood up, with the juice box still in my hand, and walked over to the door.

"move." i said with a cold tone as the girls that were blocking my way moved to the side.

i peeked my head with a netural face, but my eyes widened when i saw a familiar face.

and a familiar pair of liliac-colored eyes.

i moved a bit to the front to see him properly "Izana?" i called out with a tilted head.

he smiled softly when he saw me "hey
Y/n, ready to go?" he asked.

whaaat??

well, i dunno about you, but i'm not the type to question other people sooo-

"mhm." i nodded and quickly ran inside my classroom to grab my stuff.

the people who were gathered in the hallway started wispering and staring as Izana and i started walking towards the schools exit.