𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - [⚡️]

!!TW!!(this chapter contains mentions of rape and murder

!!TW!!
(this chapter contains mentions of rape and murder.)

2004

I WAS WALKING trough the busy streets of Tokyo while the music from my headphones was blasting trough my ears.

once i got to my destenation, i took my headphones off and walked inside a familiar motorcycle shop.

"hey Shin!" i yelled, in case he was in the back.

a loud bang was heard when Shinichiro tried to stand up, but banged his head against the bottom of the counter.

he hissed and rubbed the top of his head in pain. once his eyes landed on me, he smiled brightly "hey Y/n. what're you doin here?"

he crouched down and started working on a motorcycle displayed at the front of his shop.

"i was doing some shopping around here. i tought i'd stop by." i said and rubbed the back of my neck.

i looked around a bit before furrowing my brows "where are Waka and Benkei? tought they'd be here since they practically live here like you."

he sent me a small glare "they texted me they're gonna get some food like, twenty minutes ago.."

i chuckeled "but i'm serious, just go home once in a while. since, y'know, NOTHING IN HERE IS CLEAN!" i yelled.

"it is!" he argued, making me raise a brow "when was the last time you cleaned this trash dump?"

he looked down at his feet "a month ago.." he mumbeled.

"jesus christ Shin– i have no idea how you're ever going to live by yourself! you can't cook or clean!"

"and you certanly can't find a girlfriend.." his head snapped towards me.

"HEY! NOW THAT WAS PERSONAL!" i laughed and there was a minute of silence.

i was trying to push the words out of my throat so i can say what i actually came here to say, but i didn't know if it was my place to say anything at all.

but i did anyway.

"by the way.. izana told me what happened.."

"he did huh.." Shin hummed, i nodded.

he turned to me "is he okay? he's refusing to speak to me.."

i shook my head and sat on the floor beside him "not really.. he barely told me what happened. he just told me what he found out and then changed the subject." i said.

"i can't help but feel bad.." he sightened and placed a ciggarette between his lips, inhaling the smoke.

"even though he's not our biological sibling.. he's still my brother." he said.