𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - [⚡️]

A FEW MONTHS LATER

A FEW MONTHS LATER

MY EYES FLUTTERED open when i was woken from my peaceful sleep by the loud ass music that was being played downstairs.

i rolled my eyes with a loud groan "fuck me.." i whined and covered my head with one of my pillows.

after a while, the music didn't stop, so i rolled out of my bed with an overdramatic sigh and made my way into Ran's room.

peeking my head inside the dark space, i saw a lump on the bed, under the covers, and Ran's annoying ass snoring.

"jesus, this bitch can sleep trough anything.." i rolled my eyes and closed the door.

i marched downstairs, feeling like beating up a few dudes, and made my way into the living room where i heard a few voices.

i saw Rindou, some of his friends and a few guys that i didn't recognize getting wasted on the couch and making a mess out of everything they touch.

a mess that i'll have to clean up tomorow.

i rubbed my temple in annoyace and walked over to the speaker that was on the kitchen island, next to a few snacks and empty cups.

i grabbed the speaker and threw it against the floor real hard.

everyone turned around to see why the music has stopped only to see me who was a second away from breaking all the bones in their body.

"JESUS CHRIST RINDOU IT'S THREE IN THE MORNING AND I NEED MY FIFTEEN GODDAMN HOURS OF SLEEP SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!"

they all looked flabbergasted by the sudden yelling, but IT IS three in the morning so i think they should've seen this coming.

i glared at all of them and pointed at the door "everyone, out. now!" i yelled.

Rindou's friends that i did know, and who knew me pretty well, imediatelly stood up to leave.

"sorry for waking you, Y/n-chan." Aki waved his hand with a kind smile.

"yeah, sorry about that kid." Kyo ruffeled my hair, making me even more pissed.

"do not. touch. me." i warned, he imediatelly removed his hand from my head.

the rest of his friends also apologized and started leaving, until the three that were left stood up, looking pissed.

"where y'all goin'? the party ain't over yet!" one of them said.

Aki raised a brow "she told us to leave man. c'mon she just wants to sleep." he said.

i love Aki. he's so nice. he's my favourite.

"you really gon listen to this bitch?" he pointed to me, Rindou stood up instantly.