Moving Into Greater Beginnings

(Aaron and Karen open the door to their new home)
Karen: Oh my gosh babe! This place is so beautiful.
Aaron: I know, just look at it. It isn't like we didn't see it picking it out with our real estate agent but I guess stepping back into it with the place officially ours just gives a whole new view and feeling.
Karen: Right! I just know the kids are gonna absolutely love this. And there is more than enough space in here for us to have our last baby.
Aaron: I know right?! It's like a type of scenario.
Karen: I am glad we found a daycare for the kids so quickly so we could start working on decorating the house and everything before they get back.
Aaron: Yeah, we planned it out the right way. I love you Karen & I'm so glad we made it through our storm.
Karen: Oh I feel the same way & I love you too baby, so much.
(Aaron and Karen share a long embrace and kiss before beginning to decorate and build the furniture they had sent)

6 Hours Later
Aaron: We did it! (Lifting Karen up over his shoulders & spinning her around in elated joy)
Karen: (Loudly & brightly laughing) Babe put me down! But yeah it's so perfect, I cannot wait for the kids to see it. Now they can run around a fully furnished and decorated house. For us to get all this done within less than half a day I'd say we make a pretty good team.
Aaron: We surely do, and we finished right on time too. Now we should be able to head down and get the kids and be able to not be late.
Karen: Sounds like a plan, let's go!
(Aaron and Karen pick up Bella and Aaron Jr. From Daycare & take them home. The kids walk in & see their new home)
Bella: Woah, it looks like a royal castle!
Aaron Jr. (Giggles with glee and claps his baby hands)
Aaron: (With a huge smile on his face) So you two like it I take?
Bella: We love it!!
Karen: (With a kiss to both the heads of both babies) Well we're happy to hear that babygirl.
Aaron: Let's go check out your rooms!
Bella: Yay!
(Aaron & Karen take the kids upstairs to Bella's room first)

Aaron: Let's go check out your rooms!Bella: Yay!(Aaron & Karen take the kids upstairs to Bella's room first)

Bella: Oh my gosh, it is so pretty!
Aaron: Yes sweetheart and with purple too.
Bella: My favorite color!
Karen (With a happy chuckle): We know baby, I'm glad you love it.
Aaron: (Looking at Aaron Jr.) Now onto your room little man!

) Now onto your room little man!

Aaron Jr. Happy baby babble
Bella: Look baby bro!
Aaron Jr: (Squeals in delight with a huge smile showing off his baby teeth)
Karen: It's all yours my sweet boy!
Aaron: Well by his reaction I think I can interpret that baby language to mean he likes it.
Bella: Thank you Mom & Dad.
Karen: Oh baby you're welcome!
Aaron: Yes, we love both of y'all so much.
Bella: We love you too!
(The family embraces in a group hug)