Date night part 1

"I'm so excited!" Mary said sounding extremely happy y/n laughed "I am to! Your never gonna guess where we're going." Y/n said excited about the special  day they planned for Mary. Mary smiled

______

"Can I open my eyes now, y/n?" Mary asked y/n. "1 second" y/n said moving Mary a little to the side "now you can!" Y/n said happily, Mary opened her eyes to see a beautiful lake and on the beach a small picnic was set up. Mary looked around in shock of what her partner did for her "I know you like picnics so I thought this would be a good idea, do you like it?" Y/n asked shyly.

Mary turned around, looked at y/n then hugged them and said " its amazing! You did amazing!" She said quickly kissing y/n on the lips and then she walked over to the picnic blanket. Y/n blushed and smiled happily proud of what they did.

Y/n joined their girlfriend on the picnic blanket and they talked for awhile while eating what y/n made for them, after they were done they sat with each other and watched the sunset.

"I hope you enjoy today, mary" y/n said with a tired smile "I loved it! But we should probably go back before you fall asleep" Mary said as she looked at how tired they were. "only if we can cuddle when we get back?" Y/n said, tilting their head to the side, Mary giggled. "of course!" Mary said with a smile "yay! I love you" y/n said. "I love you to" Mary said with an adorable smile.

They both got up and decided they would come back for the stuff tomorrow and walked back to the Sanderson cottage, when they got back they went straight to Mary's room and cuddle, y/n fell asleep as Mary ran her hand through their hair and Mary fell asleep shortly after.

This was adorable to write, I just love Mary so much🖤