rest

Y/n was sitting on the sofa looking at the flames in the fireplace mindlessly not really paying attention to anything around them. Winnie walked into the room and got her cloak from the hanger, she only just noticed y/n.

"Oh, Darling I'm going to go get some ingredients for the position I need to make." Winnie said putting her cloak on. Y/n looked at winnie tiredly and nodded. "...dear..how much sleep did you get?.." Winnie questioned. "....um..I don't know..4..3 hours?.." y/n answered knowing what was gonna happen next. Winnie sighed and rolled her eyes walking over to y/n literally picking them up with no issue. "Hay- winnie!" Y/n said holding onto winnie as to not be dropped. "Relax honey, I'm not going to drop you." Winnie said walkng to the stairs. "Wait...how are you so strong?-" y/n asked causing winnie to smile.

"I'm a witch dear, I have my ways." Winnie said looking at y/n with a small smile. As the two got upstairs winnie went to Mary's room and opened the door. "Mary." Winnie said getting her sisters attention. "Yes, winnie?" Mary asked turning to her and y/n. "They only got 3 to 4 hours of sleep they need to rest, I would make them sleep myself but I have things to do." Winnie said placing y/n down on Mary's bed and turning to her. "Oh..alright." mary said looking at y/n with a smile as y/n tiredly looked up at the two woman. "Umm..do I have a say in this?" Y/n asked softly "no." The two sisters said in unison. "I.. ok-" y/n whispered to themselves.

"Ok, well I have to go..sleep well, love." Winnie said walking to the door and looking back at y/n ro make sure they heard her. "..I mean I'm gonna get cuddles...I think I will." Y/n said with a tired smile. Both Mary and winnie smiled at y/n's words. Winnie left and Mary walked over to the bed and sat down next to y/n. "Why'd you only get a few hours of sleep, sweetheart?" Mary asked with concern gently cupping y/n's cheek. "..I just couldn't..trust me I would if I could." Y/n said softly leaning into Mary's touch. "Well..I guess we'll both have a nap, hm?" She hummed quietly. "I think that sounds good.."y/n said with a tired smile.

They both laid down, y/n cuddled up to Mary and put their head under her chin. Mary gently wrapped her hands around y/n and rested her head on top of y/n's. Both of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

Well considering I haven't slept and it's 5 am I think I should listen to Mary and winnie and go to sleep-