Log 3: Forgettable past and unforgivable future(part 2)

Ryuuen's perspective
.
.
The fuck am I supposed to think?

'Impressive so the monster can play the piano.'

Or...

'Impressive, so he can play the piano while reading a book?'

Or...

'How the fuck do you read a book with your eyes closed?'

"Eh? I-I didn't know you were someone that could make jokes kiyotaka."

"I wasn't-"

Clears throat

"If you bunch haven't noticed, we've made it to the place."

I put a stop to the conversation since any more would result in unforeseen problems arising. I'd also rather not have the monster shove lies into their ears by fabricating a tale of a normal high school boy living a normal life.

As we entered the franchise, we checked in, received a table, ordered food, and more generic shit you do in a restaurant.

"Dieter, do you have any relatives that know about your father's death?"

"No, I don't. I only know my dad and now he's... not here..."

Shiina probed Dieter for information to see if there was any way to help but I thought I mentioned that already with her before.

I take a bite out of some mozzarella sticks while suspiciously eyeing Shiina. In response, she pretends to not notice while looking around the area happily.

"Even aftur sho many daysh munch munch...I donch feehl like it reeally hauppened—gobble gobble."

"Did you get along with your dad?"

"Hmm, not really."

I started looking around to find something interesting because of the boringness of the situation. Catching me by surprise, I saw Kushida. I stiffened a little at the sight of the retard walking around.

Why the fuck are you at a family restaurant? You are the furthest thing from family-friendly but at the same time, it's funny as hell. I can't let him see her now, it's too early.

Though if I just noticed her, the monster probably already knows her address.

I feel something on my right arm as if something was crawling on it. Turning my sight to the monster next to me, the feeling disappeared and he just seems to be slowly eating ice cream.

Calmly, I send a message on my found telling Kushida to get her ass out of the damn restaurant, and her bitch ass responds by saying:

[Tf no. I already ordered food and I'm here with my best friend so shut the hell up.]

[Ayanokoji, Shiina, and a few others are here with me. We're directly on your right under the only half-opened blind.]

[EHH?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY HE WAS HERE?!?! I COULD'VE BEEN CAUGHT!!!]

[kuku, he probably already noticed you since he's become a little bit stronger since ANHS.]