Log 10: interference(part 1)

Kiyotaka's perspective:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This isn't going to end well.

Yagami and I have been observing from a distance a downhill battle for a few minutes.

Tsukishiro has such a tremendous upper hand in the battle that the pair are being pushed back. Yuki and Shiro's defeat is guaranteed if they continue this way, maybe the result would change if the weather conditions weren't so unfavorable.

Think of it like this, Tsukishiro has most likely experienced all kinds of situations while fighting so this shouldn't be an issue while Yuki and Shiro have only ever trained in the White room.

What is causing their eventual defeat is Tsukishiro taking advantage of that fact, he went all out since the fight began in the hopes of preventing them from adapting.

"GAH...!"

"You're too slow but highly skilled."

Tsukishiro dealt a devastating blow to Shiro's stomach with a kick, which was soon followed by a grapple planting him on the ground.

Blood was leaking from Shiro's head.

The third fighter then threw five consecutive attacks: punch, punch, roundhouse, punch, and attempted a front kick; all were repelled by Tsukishiro.

'He's way too strong, I have... I have to take Shiro and run!' Thought Yuki.

"Yagami, the person scheming everything that's happened so far most likely doesn't know about your relationship with me, that you already know. So I recommend you to escape and go get us a ride once I give you an opening."

When I destroyed the white room, I didn't destroy the place; it's more like I eliminated all the people who collected data and the data itself, which was almost everyone. Not even the cleaning department knew what occurred when they looked away so killing them had no meaning, yet I did so anyways just to be safe.

Killing them of their memories, I mean.

Keeping Yuki and Shiro safe is the least I can do because...

Rejecting a gift from the mastermind would be a waste.

After Yagami silently left, I continued closely observing the dismaying event.

Yuki was being beaten mercilessly as bruises and cuts covered her delicate features.

"STOOOP...!"

The once fallen white room student rose again and caught Tsukishiro off guard... until he realized he didn't.

"And that's why the white room removed human emotions, they limit you from reaching your full potential."

The old but resourceful man swiftly maneuvered Shiro's grip and elbowed his rib cage then finished it with a choke slam.

I have a bad feeling, my sense of what's going on in front of me dwindles as my hearing increases. Controlling my senses for the most part was something I was beginning to learn in the white room before its end, I decided I could learn it even without their help which I did in the end.