What would Ashlie's team be in Pokémon Horizons?

Today, I'm going to cover what I think Ashlie's team would be if she was in Pokémon Horizons, joining the Rosing Volt Tacklers and such, now, this is not canon to the We Will Carry On AU stories, but instead something else I decided to make recently.

I'm going to have some rules however, first, at least half the team has to be Gen 9 Pokémon, and I can't use Pokémon Ashlie has in Paldean Adventures! With that explained, let's get to it!

First is Ashlie's main partner: Chuster the Pikachu, not much changes for Chuster aside from being a part of the Rising Volt Tacklers for this what if team thing. I do seem him being able to hold his own against Captain Pikachu way better than Liko and Roy though, as in he can actually do some damage and take a decent amount of hits. Moveset would be: Thunderbolt, Brick Break, Ice Beam, and Knock Off, with his nature being Docile. Tera Type is Ice as well.

Next up is Ashlie's first capture: Amiga the Flamigo, she'd be caught by Ashlie after Chuster uses Knock Off to trip it and defeat it with a point blank Ice Beam. She would also have a bit of a rivalry with Roy's Wattrel at the start. Her moveset would be Double Kick, Wing Attack, Lunge, and Liquidation, with Tera Type of Fighting and an Adamant Nature. The ability would be Scrappy.

Once they get to Galar, in Motostoke would have a reference to Journeys and XY of, as she'd find a Shiny Scorbunny, that kept running away from her former trainers, who decided to return the shiny starter to the Professor, and eventually, Scorbunny ran away to find the right trainer herself. So now we have Bun the Shiny Scorbunny who won't evolve. Her ability is Libero with Tera Fighting as a reference to the Seven Star Raid Cinderace (minus the shiny part). Bun's ending moveset would be Reversal, Trailblaze, Flare Blitz, and Flamethrower which would be replaced by Temper Flare from the Indigo Disk later on, with Naughty Nature.

Next up is a Terastalized Pokémon she finds, being a Spidops named Webs, that had too much Terastal energy given to him, making him go crazy. Ashlie would catch it, but it's disobedient due to the trauma from the overabundant Terastal energy. So Ashlie would help it recover. Brave Nature, with Silk Trap, Leech Life, Poison Jab, and Throat Chop. The Tera Type is Dark.

Next is a Pokémon Ashlie would find by fishing: Droopy form Tatsugiri named Sushi. He'd have the hidden ability Storm Drain, and would have a Lonely Nature too. He would at first be scared, but after Ashlie nursed it after it got hit by a freeze dry from a Pokémon Poacher, it would gain Ashlie's trust. His moves would be Rapid Spin, Dragon Pulse, Surf, and Draco Meteor, and Tera Water.

Finally would be Toed the Toedscruel, who'd she find as a Toedscool. He'd be weak at first, but as time goes on, would become faster and stronger before evolving into Towdscruel. Naive Nature with the final moveset being Energy Ball, Sludge Bomb, Earth Power, and Foul Play, with Tera Poison.

So here's the team, tell me what you think!