14. Comfort

» Overdose : Natori«
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

  𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ; 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞

——

Hottiesignora you actually suck

Balladeer I TOLS YOU NOT TO POST??Tartagalish screenshotting & saving thx N/n 😍Hutaosaghost how are y'all not dating😳

Tartagalish screenshotting & saving thx N/n 😍
Hutaosaghost how are y'all not dating😳

(Scaramouche pov)

I saw someone take y/n outside, I want to follow to see what it was about. Because she's literally been stolen from me for the whole day, but it wasn't my business to interfere.

But when she didn't come back for a while that's when I started to worry. None of the other conversations took that long. I go out the path that she took to go try and find her. As I make my way I see her and Ayaka in the front of the house. 'Huh?'
I then see Ayaka walk away, leaving and y/n just standing there. 'This couldn't be good'

I go outside in the pouring rain not to forget. Not knowing what to say. She turns around surprised to see me there. She started crying and running over to me. I've never felt her grip onto me that hard before. I held her tight. I didn't want to let go of her, because I had a big feeling that things just ended between her and Ayaka. I never knew how much Ayaka meant to her but I put two and two together. All I could hear was the sound of the rain hitting the ground, and her crying. I try my hardest to comfort her as much as I could. I held her as long as she needed me to.