29. Apologies? Not accepted

» Boyfriend : Dove Cameron«
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ; 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞

——
1 NEW POST !

Tartagalish who?🤨mOna! WOOOOOOO Hottiesignora erm

Tartagalish who?🤨
mOna! WOOOOOOO
Hottiesignora erm...🫣
Hutaosaghost girl I didn't even know you were gone 💀

(Y/n pov)

I woke up the next morning cuddled up next to Scaramouche, vaguely remembering what happened last night. I look at his sleeping face, his whole face was relaxed—it was one of the only times you could tell he was relaxed. Soon enough both of our alarms went off, he held me closer to him as he started groaning and trying to find his phone to turn his alarm off. After a few tries he was finally able to find it and turn his alarm off, I quietly try and turn mine off as well; even if he kept trying to push me closer to him.

"Scara...wake up it's 6:00 we gotta get ready" his eyes open slightly looking at me while groaning.

"Seriously? Already?" His voice sounded better than it did yesterday which was good, but there was a still a nice rasp in his voice from waking up.

"Mhm, now come on get up sleepyhead" I find my way out of his arms sitting up stretching, Apollo jumps up right on top of him constantly meowing at him like another alarm. All I could do was laugh

"Okay okay I get it!" He sits up pushing Apollo off of him. Stretching and rubbing his eyes to try and wake himself up. Then leaving the room to go to the restroom, so I took that time to get my uniform on. The same old boring uniform as always, I put on my stockings and then decide to put leg warmers on over them to try and keep my legs warm.

After a few minutes he comes back in so I took that as my time to use the restroom and brush my teeth. Coming back out I see a very sleepy Ei walking up to me.

"How did you sleep last night Y/n? I didn't see Kunikuzushi in his room last night, I suppose he was with you?" I knew where this was gonna go....

"Good morning! I slept well, yeah Scaramouche slept in my room with me. After what happened he thought I could you the company. We didn't do anything if you were concerned!" I mean we technically didn't do that. Just kissing lolz