36. Staying for the night

» Froot : MARINA «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ; 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞

——
NO NEW POSTS !

(Y/n pov)

"N/n why are you thanking me?" He chuckles a little bit while wiping away the tear falling down my face, I started giggling at him but that made more tears fall down.

"Ahaha because you've done so much for me, literally look at all of this! It's amazing" I turn my head back to the Christmas tree

Now look, I get it it's just a Christmas tree so why would I cry? Well, my parents didn't have a lot of money when I was younger so when it came down to the Christmas season. They never took me anywhere, we only had a Christmas tree until I turned 13 then they sold it. Now I wasn't upset that I didn't get much presents; even when every other kid would brag about how many presents they got. Younger Y/n just wanted to go and do all of the holiday things, like ice skating, seeing Christmas lights, going out and doing Christmas things.

So finally living that dream makes me feel emotional, like I'm a little kid again. Yet I'm not a little kid anymore.

"Pfft your adorable N/n, I did this because I knew you would enjoy it." He also turns to look at the tree. We stayed like that for a few minutes, I rested my head on his shoulder. It was a perfect night I don't think I could've asked for something more.

It was about 8:30pm now; we're back in the car on the way back to town.

"Hm it's already 8:30 are you hungry?" He says

"I could eat!"

"Alright you pick something, anything you want"

"Anything?"

"Mhm." We were at a red light so I was trying to think of something that was near by.

"Oh! You know that one ramen place right across from the Imazuman Market?"

"I've drove past it before, never actually went to eat there though"

"Then we'll go there!!" The light turned green and he made his way to the small restaurant. Once we got there he looked at the place then looked at me in confusion.

"Trust me Scara they have good food there! Now come on" we got out of the car, I linked my arm around his keeping him close to me as we entered the small restaurant. There were a few couples, friends, and family here enjoying food.