39. Recovery

» Love Story : Indila «
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ; 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞

——
NO NEW POSTS !

(Y/n pov)

A few minutes go past; almost everyone in the group had already left either to go finish their shopping or just to go hang around with each other. But Kazuha stayed here with us. He planned on going with us once Ei came here.

We were just standing there outside of the mall, Scaramouche was holding onto me while Kazuha was sitting on a bench. I finally saw Ei's car going through the parking lot then stopping right at the mall entrance. She got out of the car rushing over to Scaramouche. I move out of the way to not get involved.

I've never seen the two of them hug before. Well if you call Ei hugging him while he just stands here a hug. She lets go her hands were cupping his face checking to see if there were any marks left on him. He just looked disappointed in himself.

"It's okay Kunikuzushi. We're gonna figure this out alright?" He slightly nodded keeping his eyes low to the ground, he didn't want to look at anyone in the eyes. Ei turned to me and Kazuha who was now standing next to me.

"You guys aren't hurt right?"

"We're not hurt Ei. Don't worry"

"Alright then, come on we need to get you guys out of here." Kazuha takes the front passenger seat, while me and Scaramouche were in the back. I rested my head on his shoulder hoping it would try and help him feel better. I didn't know if it helped him at all; but it helped me a bit.

About 20 minutes later we made it back to his house.  Ei wanted him to sit on the couch while she went and grabbed an ice pack for the single bruise that was on his forehead from the impact of falling. She wanted to keep him where she could see him during his recovery.

She handed me the ice pack and left me and Kazuha to watch and take care of him, I guess she had to leave again.

"Here put the ice pack on your bruise it'll help with the pain." He takes the ice pack out of my hand putting it on his bruise. He didn't say anything for a while just sat there.

"How are you feeling?" It's been about 30 minutes now since we got back.

"My head..it still hurts."

"Where's the pain medicine at?" Kazuha gets up to go find the medicine.

"Check the bathroom upstairs. It should be there." Kazuha made his way upstairs leaving the both of us down here.