|Oppisites|Flower Crowns|

Not mine story made by onionfansteven (Found on tumblr!)
Imagine being the complete opposite of Eddie and him falling so hard for you for that reason.  No one would ever imagine Eddie Munson, the local metal head, having a crush on girly girl Y/n Y/L but here he was. 

He loved the way you were kind to everyone no matter their reputation and always went out of your way to include others.  The first time you smiled at him it gave Eddie butterflies, he didn't understand why a beautiful girl like you would be so nice to him.

Eddie was even more surprised when you started to sit at the Hellfire table at lunch time everyday.  Little did he know you had to feels for him as well.
Y/l!", someone said standing at your table, it was Jason. Oh hi Jason!  Great job at the game yesterday!", you gave him a sweet smile before returning to the conversation. Eddie gave Jason a dirty look. "Why is a pretty little thing like you sitting with these freaks?", he leaned on the table towards you.  You shuffled away from him and eyed Eddie.  Eddie knew better than to make a scene.

First of all don't call my friends freaks and second of all we are talking about DND.  It's a fantasy role playing game!  Eddie says I could create a character that's a fairy, want to join us?", you smiled and Jason scoffed and walked away. "Some people can be so rude.", you said and shook your head.

Sometimes Eddie and you would walk through the woods, he'd laugh as you skipped ahead of him talking about how pretty it was.  Whenever you got tired you'd lay a blanket on the forest floor and sit down. Come sit Eds!", you patted next to you and he did as you told.  You gather various flowers around you and started weaving them together.

What are you doing exactly?", Eddie looked suspiciously.

"I'm making a flower crown!  I learned how to make them at camp one year, here let me teach you!". After ten minutes the two of you made each other flower crowns, Eddie's crown was well a little rough but you put it on your head with pride.

"We are now the rulers of the forest!", you said and stood up proudly.  Eddie laughed and stood up beside you. Than you shall be my lovely queen.", Eddie bowed and took your hand into his and placed a gentle kiss on it.  Your cheeks turned a vicious pink, Eddie looked up and noticed your flustered state. "Is there something my queen needs to tell me?", Eddie stepped closer to you and brushed a piece of you hair behind your ear.

"I..um.. wow you're really pretty.", you muttered out.
"Can I kiss you?!", you blurted out and your eyes widened at what you just said.  Eddie smiled and leaned in, his soft lips brushed against yours."Says you sweetheart.", he looked into your eyes lovingly.

After at couple of seconds the kiss ended, "No need to ask your highness.".