part 9. his birthday

Today was naruto's birthday so shikamaru and kakashi made sure to get up early. Naruto thought he was working today but the boys already thought of that. He had the day off. They packed a picnic and got the babies ready, before calling ino and sai over. "Ok guys its naruto's birthday today. Invite whoever and get whatever you need. We will be gone in an hour for a picnic. While we're out I need you to decorate for his birthday. We are giving him a surprise party." Shikamaru told them. Ino shrieked in happiness. She loved this kind of thing. She grabbed sai and ran off to get what she needed. Kakashi went and called Yamato.

"Hey Yamato its naruto's birthday today. I was wondering if you could make it to the party and watch the babies for a bit after the party?" Kakashi asked over the phone.

"Of course they don't do much but sleep after you feed them." Yamato laughed over the phone.

"Good see you at the party." Kakashi said before hanging up the phone. "That's taken care of." Kakashi told shikamaru. "Now to get the birthday boy up." He said before making his way into the room. He sat on the edge of the bed and started to stroke naruto's hair. "Baby boy its time to get up." He said. Naruto slowly opened his eyes and smiled. "Good morning birthday boy." Kakashi said.

"Oh my god I completely forgot." Naruto chuckled. "But I gotta get ready for work." He said.

"Nope you have today off. Get up and get ready though we're going out." Kakashi told naruto. When he came out he saw everyone even the babies ready to go. "Ready?" Kakashi asked. Naruto nodded his head, as they all headed out. They finally made it to the park. Naruto was confused until kakashi pulled out the picnic stuff from under one of the strollers. Naruto smiled and helped them set up. All the babies were asleep except Naruko. Naruto took her out of the stroller. Kakashi looked at them and smiled. "You know naruto the more you talk to them the better. They probably prefer your voice over anyone else anyway. You did carry them and they grew use to your voice during that time. But now you act like its weird or something to talk to them." Kakashi told him. Naruto knew he was right. He wanted to talk to them but he always felt like there was nothing to ever say except for I love you. So that all he did at that moment. Naruko look up at her daddy with her big blue eyes and started to giggle and smiled.

"Hey what is belly time? Yamato was talking about it." Naruto asked. Kakashi started laughing before telling him.

"You just set them on their belly. It helps them to try to learn how to crawl." He told naruto. Naruto set Naruko down on her belly. She struggled for a minute. Then she started crawling away. Naruto grabbed her before telling her how proud he is of her.

"Is this her first time crawling? And how far is everyone else?" Naruto asked wanting to know everything.

"Actually this is her first time. And I knew she was gonna start soon. She has always had more progress then the others. She is very smart and determine. Just like her daddy." Kakashi said with a smile. Naruto smiled and looked down at his little angel that was trying to get back on the ground. He giggled before setting her back down. Most of his time was spent chasing her around the park. 2 hours had pasted and shikamaru text ino.

S: hey ino is the party ready?

I: yea actually I just got the last guest here.

S: good we'll start packing up. I'll tell you when we're on our way.

Shikamaru put his phone away and nodded at kakashi. The rest of the babies were trying to catch up with their sister. None of them got the hang of it yet though. "Hey naruto let's get going." Kakashi said to naruto that was on the ground crawling with Naruko at this point. He picked her up while the other 2 put the other babies in the strollers. They packed up before heading back. Shikamaru text ino just before they left, so she could get ready.

They walked into a dark house making sure naruto went first. When the light went on "HAPPY BIRTHDAY." Everyone yelled. Naruto was surprised no one ever cared about him so much to trow a party. He now had so many friends to be there now as well. Naruto saw sasuke there with his boyfriend orochimaru. He saw Yamato there with his boyfriend sai, along with sai's bff ino. Ino's girlfriend sakura was on the couch well on her way to being drunk asf tonight. Shikamaru went and grabbed ino. "Naruto ino here is the reason all this was possible." He said.

"Ahhhhh naruto happy birthday. So happy to see you." Ino squealed.

"Thank you ino. The party is great." Naruto said as he gave her a hug.

"By the way ino you should go get your girlfriend and cut her off before she gets smashed." Shikamaru told her. Naruto started to laugh as ino rolled her eyes and went over and took her cup. Everyone was so excited to meet the babies. The only ones that really got to spend time with them or even saw them, was Yamato and kiba. It was getting late and people started to go home. Yamato and sai were the only ones left because Yamato agreed to watch the babies. Everyone started to clean up. When they were done kakashi and shikamaru both took showers. Then shikamaru told naruto he should go take a shower. As he was in the shower they got the babies ready. Yamato knew why he was watching them so he suggested he just takes them for the night. So they packed for the babies to stay the night. As they said goodbye, the boys started setting up for naruto's last birthday present.

Hey guys I'm back stick around to know what his last present is gonna be. And sorry for the pairs if you don't like them. I'm not really gonna expand on those relationships anyway. Goodbye my lovelies. I'll be back. Love you guys❤