Band Imagines (requests taken)/Jack Barakat one shot

Hey guys this is my first time posting an imagine/ one shot so this is just one I came up with about the one and only JACK BARAKAT! Yay!

If you want an imagine/one shot just let me know your name and who with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack! J-Jack st-stop" you beg between breaths and fits of laughter to the lanky skunk haired boy who now had you pinned against the wall of your apartment tickling you.

"Not until you say I win (Y/N)!" He replied tickling your stomach even faster

"Never!" You say with an evil grin finally breaking away from his grip but only for a few feet before he had you pinned again. This time he pinned you to the wall with his hands on your wrists and his body pushed as close as possible to yours.

"Am I not supposed to like this position?" You say with a smug smile, staring into your boyfriends playful brown eyes.

"You tell me." He replied with a cocky grin, his lips daringly close to your as he swiftly changed his position back to tickling your stomach.

"You tease!" You yell leaning over, burying your face in his neck. Bad idea. Within seconds Jack had you flung over his shoulder as he ran to your bed room and threw you on the bed. Pinning you down yet again. Tickling you harder than ever before.

"JA-JACK STO-STOP I CA-CAN'T BREATHE. YOU WIN. OK OK YOU WIN." You shout, your eyes filled with tears from laughter.

"YES!" He yelled thrusting his fist into the air still straddling you

You stare up at him shaking your head and laughing.

"Are you really that surprised?"

"No, not really. I always win" he replied with a wink.

"Is that supposed to be some sort of innuendo Barakat?" You ask, raising an eyebrow at your adorable captor, still hovering above you holding himself up with his arms by your sides.

"Dirty thoughts much?" He replied smiling that adorable smile you could never resist

"I learn from the best" you say softy, wrapping your arms around his neck. You lean up to place a kiss on his lips but he turns his head before you can leaving you to plant it on his cheek.

"Jack!" You whine, propping yourself up on your elbows. "stop being a tease!"

"I won this battle therefore I am the king and I'm in charge here and you must bow down to me!" He replied sitting up on your lap, his knees at your sides.

"And how am I supposed to do that with your big butt on me?" You ask watching him play hurt at your comment.

"My butt is not big! And oh I guess I didn't think of that..how about a kiss instead?" He said with a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Are you actually going to let me kiss you this time?!" You ask.

Jack raises his eyebrows in fake surprise "(Y/N) when would I ever not let you kiss me?!" He replied sarcastically trying not to smile.

"Twice today actually. You're lucky you're an adorable king because with the way you tease me I should up and leave." You say laughing

"The only adorable one here is you, my queen." He smirks adorably

"You're so cheesy Jack." You smile back at his big brown eyes and smiling lips you've been desperate to kiss for almost an hour now.

"And that's why you love me. Right?"

"One of many reasons, yes." You look up at him proudly.

He finally lowers his head and plants a gentle, passionate kiss on your lips. When he pulls away you lace your arms around his neck and play with his hair.

"You've been teasing me all day and you think you're getting away that easy?" You smile lustfully. That's one thing Jacks kisses where good at doing, leaving you wanting so much more.

You play with his hair while he smiles devilishly back at you.

"I was hoping there'd be more" he replied kissing you again. This time letting it get stronger, letting it....last longer, you could say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was longer than I thought. Lol hope you enjoyed it sorry if there's any mistakes I wrote it on my phone so, yeah.

If you want and imagine leave a comment with your name and what band member and anything else you want in the story. I'll do them whenever I have time.

:)

-Danielle