Alex Gaskarth one shot

So I still have no requests..so here's another random one off the top of my head lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight was the night. Tonight was the night you were expecting Alex, your boyfriend of two years home from a two month tour across the U.S.

Him being away from home for so long was nothing new to you but you still missed as if it was the first time he'd gone away.

In a way it was. Over the summer you bought and moved into your own house together and to be honest it was pretty big. Being alone in it made it feel like a castle.

It was already 11:00 at night but you refused to go to bed until you saw him.

So to pass the time you were watching tv but quickly grew bored with it and started rolling around and doing summer salts across your sectional couch and singing random songs to yourself.

"I WANNA FEEL WEIGHTLESS. AND THAT. SHOULD BE. ENOUGH"

You yelled laughing to yourself a little as you went to do a backwards summer salt but got stuck half way through, on your back with your butt in the air over your head.

That's when you saw him. Alex standing at the end of the couch trying not to laugh at you as he placed his bags on the floor.

"Oh..um, hey" you laugh trying to unfold yourself until Alex comes to help you.

"Hey" he laughs "Whatcha doin'?" He asks looking at you with his lopsided smile as big as ever.

"I um.." You frowned searching for an explanation before laughing "I honestly don't really know"

He sits on the couch next to you and pulls you into his lap while you fix your pj shorts and t shirt that had gotten twisted around in your gymnastic attempts.

"One thing I do know is that I missed you so incredibly badly" you whisper into his neck burying your face there and wrapping your arms around.

"I missed you too baby" he said pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

You press a kiss to his neck and he laughs and flinches at the ticklish reaction it gives him.

You both laugh before meeting each others eyes and kissing so passionately as if trying to make up for the lack of kisses all in that one.

You both smile before pulling away.

"Y/N I love you so much" Alex says lovingly, pressing his forehead to yours and starring into your eyes

"I love you too Lex" you reply starring into his sparkling eyes and placing a kiss on his nose.

"I got something for you" he says pulling a small black box out of his pocket.

You sit there watching him unable to process what might be happening,

"Y/N I love you so so much. Will you make me the happiest man ever and take my last name? Will you marry me? This way the next time I go away I won't have to worry about someone taking your heart away and putting their name on it."

"Oh Alex. Of course I will" you nearly scream pressing a firm but loving kiss on his lips.

"I love you so much Lex." You say snuggling into his chest. Burying your forehead into his neck and watching as he slides the ring onto your finger and kissing it once its in place.

You're both just sitting there holding each other and smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh and Alex?"

"Yeah, babe?"

"You wouldn't have to worry either way about someone taking my heart while you're away because every time you go you take it with you. It's had your name on it for as long as I can remember." You say smiling and moving to sit up in his lap, placing your hands on his cheeks and kissing his forehead."

"And every time I go I leave mine here with you." He smiled sweetly before placing his hands on your cheeks turning your face down to meet your lips with his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOW. Can you say CHEEEEESYYY?!

lol idk this popped into my head and I thought it was cute.