Ben Bruce one shot (for Chlo)

I quickly got up and got up and started getting ready after reading a text from my best friend Ben letting me know he was coming over..in 10 minutes to be exact.

 I sighed as I put on some black skinny jeans and my Asking Alexandria shirt, it always made Ben smile when I wore it. And man did I love that smile.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being Bens best friend its amazing, but at the same time its the biggest curse. You see.. Im sort of madly in love with him. I start feeling so nervous I could puke because I decided that today was going to be the day I finally told Ben my true feelings towards him.

I brushed my long black hair before throwing it up in a bun. Once I put on some eyeliner I made my way to the living room and sat on the couch in silence.

Its the times like this that I hate living alone. My thoughts just wander in the silence and now im more nervous than ever before. I cant back out though, I have to tell him or it will eat away at me until I do. I need to get it over with.

 My thoughts get interrupted by a knocking at the door.

I open it and see Ben grinning from ear to ear. His spider bite piercings shining in the sunlight.

"Nice shirt." he laughs still wearing the biggest grin ive ever seen on him which only makes me more nervous. What if I tell him how I feel and that smile disappears, or worse..Ben disappears? No. I push my thoughts away quickly.

"What's got you so happy?" I reply, somewhat forcing a smile.

"Well, I get to see you.. and I brought these!" he exclaims, holding out a bottle of wine and my favorite DVDs.

I smile and shut the door behind him as he enters my house and takes a seat on the couch.

I sit next to him and turn to face him.

"Look Ben, theres something I need to tell you before I either chicken out or my mind explodes from stress." I laugh nervously, staring at my hands and twisting my fingers around nervously.

"Whats wrong Chlo?" he asked sounding genuinely worried. This is one thing you loved most about Ben, many people only saw his crazy, drunk, partying, breaking stuff side and didn't think there was any more to him but he is single handedly the most caring person ive ever known.

"Its nothing bad..I hope" you reply hiding your face in your hair and mumbling the last part so he wont hear.

He turns to sit facing me with his legs indian style like mine and letting our knees press together. He cups my cheeks with his hands and gently pushes my head up until our eyes meet.

"Love, you know you can tell me anything." he said grabbing my hands in his.

"I know." I smiled "I just don't know how to say it, so I guess ill just come right out with it. I love you Ben, and Im horrified that you don't feel the same and that it could ruin everything between us but I had to tell you." I said looking back into his eyes. "if you don't feel the same its ok and I understand."

He laughed lightly and that same huge grin from earlier was on his face once again.

he moved in slowly and touched his lips to mine in the most loving way.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes once more. "I feel the exact same way Chlo. That's why I rushed over here today. I was going to tell you but you beat me to it."

He said as he smiled and pressed a kiss to my forehead before i connected our lips once more.

     We spent the rest of the night cuddling, drinking wine, and watching our favorite movies. And the best part..kissing in the most loving way.        I couldn't ask for anyone or anything more perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long hope you enjoy it! :)