Austin Carlile One Shot (for Emily)

This is an Austin one shot/ imagine for my friend Emily! Hope you enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your best friend Austin was at your house helping you figure out what you were going to do for your birthday party this year.

He was sat on your couch filling out invites while you went to get drinks in the kitchen.

"Oh my god my hand hurts already! Do we really need to fill all these out? Can't we just send out a group text or something?" Austin called to you laughing. You hadn't realized you were daydreaming..about him specifically until his joking complaint snapped you out of it.

"Oh stop complaining Carlile I could make you do it all yourself if you'd like?" You say sarcastically handing him his drink. He looked up into your eyes sticking his tongue out at you.

"What's wrong Emily?"

You hadn't realized you got lost in the gaze of his eyes until his question broke your thoughts once again.

"Oh um, nothing" you say shaking the thoughts of your BEST FRIEND out of your head. You knew you shouldn't think about him this way because your friendship would suffer if he didn't feel the same way which, chances are he didn't. Or at least that's what you assumed.

But the way he was sat there on your couch. Hunched over in focus filling out your invites with his tongue sticking out of his mouth in concentration. The way his red flannel shirt hung on his slim but muscular body and the way his beanie hung adorably on his head.

"I feel like I actually am doing this myself" he laughed, turning to look at you.

"Sorry. I was just....lost in thought."

"Thoughts about me?" He winked

"What?! No!" You reply quickly wanting to slap yourself at how openly obvious it sounded.

"Look Emily, you seem really out of it today. Please tell me what's wrong."

"Austin, I'm fine." You lie

He put down the invitation he was writing and turned to you giving you his full attention which for some reason made you nervous. Why? You'd been friends for years..oh yeah, you're in love with him.

"Ok, there's something I've been needing to tell you for like years now. I don't think you feel the same way and this could possibly ruin everything but I can't hold it in anymore. Like I might actually explode if I do" he smiled when he added the last part.

"Austin you know you can tell me anything you say grabbing his hand he had placed on his knee. You blush at the feeling his warmth gives you and pull your hand away hoping he didn't notice.

Before you could place you hand back onto your own lap Austin grabbed it and held it tight.

"Alright, here goes nothing..well here goes everything actually..Look Emily I really like, No" he shakes his head "I love you. I always have but I couldn't tell you because I didn't know how to say it and I was afrai-"

You cut of his now rushed confession by placing you lips to his before pulling away smiling.

"I love you to Austin" you say still holding his hand looking into his perfect, sparkly, brown eyes.

"So does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" He asked sweetly and a little shyly

"Of course it does." You smile brightly back at your beautiful BOYFRIEND. God it feels so good to call him that.

He replies by kissing you. This time more passionately. Showing you just how much, and how long he's loved you.

"You know," you say breaking the kiss "since we have years of kissing to make up for, maybe we should just send that group text.." You smile

"Sounds great to me" he smiles lustfully, grabbing his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow that was longer than expected haha sorry. Again sorry if there's any mistakes.

Comment if you want an imagine!