Arc [1]

Reincarnation is merely a belief shared by the elderly. I'm not the type to be interested in such things. However, guess what? I'm in a situation where I'm not sure what to believe. What would you do if you awoke one day in an unfamiliar location-or, should I say, a different world?

When reality consistently throws you off.

I awoke "again" after jumping from the hotel's roof. The ceiling, which depicts starry skies, and the suffocating smell are the strangest aspects of this room. It's strange; why on earth does hell have this kind of setup?

"Kring, Kring, Kri--."

After being smashed by the jar that fell from the cabinet, the phone that had been ringing for quite some time has gone silent.

"Ugh, my head hurts a lot," I said, touching the area of my brow where my hand's blood was visible.

I look from left to right like a lunatic.

"This isn't right; from the moment I woke up, this strange place was getting on my nerves." "And where am I, and this horrible smell from way back that's starting to itch my nose?"

***********************

It's been 48 hours since I arrived, but nothing has changed; did the reaper who was supposed to find me forget? I have nothing to gain by staring at the ceiling and counting the hours I've been sleeping.

I get out of bed, but as soon as I stand up, my legs tremble, and I collapse.

P-pain? Aren't I supposed to be dead?

'Growllll' Hungry? This is insane!

After struggling to crawl until I reached the kitchen, I saw a refrigerator that even humans could fit in. It was stocked with instant foods, canned goods, and even beverages. I picked up the ready-to-eat food and began to dig in.

"Pwehh" that hits the spot. The lingering odor from earlier bothers me as I lie down on the sofa. I smelled myself and quickly discovered where that foul odor originated.

As I was thinking, I went to take a shower and wash my body...

"Ah" I stunned for a moment and then observe this laziness feature on the mirror.

My original body was riddled with scars as a result of repeated experiments conducted by my professors. I know it's weird that I'm still alive after jumping off the rooftop, but this situation was out of the box in my predictions.

A delicate body, skin comparable to snow, and a harmonious face that showed superiority all over his body. His rosy lips and his dark gray hair that mesmerizing his gray eyes.

Being born to be this beautiful is a sin.

My initial shock and confusion were quickly replaced by admiration and amazement at his appearance. I wash this body with care, as if it were a jade offering to the king. After a bath, I open the wardrobe and am once again surprised: "This guy really has no interest in bringing justice to having this face." All of his clothes are dark, which is a shame because this face is too magnificent for those plain, dark clothes.

I simply wore the biggest size.

I just stared at the strange situation that was in front of me. The questions are unavoidable. But I'm left wondering how this transmigration happens, what kind of dimension can open the portal to allow this phenomenal to occurred, and where life now permeates itself. The illogical question that a normal person would not even take into account in this situation fills his head all at once, leaving him unsure where to begin.

"This is worth investigating," but the sudden chill made his entire body shiver.

"Crash, crash, crash,"

"scream,scream,scream"

What was it? Is there an earthquake going on right now? I rushed up and opened the door to assess the situation, which rendered me speechless. The noises were caused by a black hole that had been forced open and collided with the buildings beneath. "Are you sure I'm not dreaming?"

The screams continued until a human, or should I say inhuman, intervened. I see an incredible thing that can only exist in my imagination: a black hole that can be used as an alternative to dimensions, and the creatures that emerge from it are insane. If you ask me, the awe that piqued my interest is surmountable. I wanted to go there and observe as closely as I could because the unrealistic view fascinated me.

The domineering aura that I could feel despite being far too far away from it was thrilling, like ecstasy coursing through every part of my body. I'm enchanted by the clasping of swords and fists, as well as the splash of blood. I resisted the bewitching, knowing that it would lead to an unwelcome position in the future. But the impact of this fight has made me thirsty for the next scene: "This is not bad at all."

It only lasted a few hours, but the scene's awe is visible in his curled-up lips, which are difficult to decipher. The boy lay down with a satisfied smile on his face, recalling the fight that had just occurred. "So, you put me in this crazy world after all," he smiled, but his words sowed new chaos in this world.

The night passed like an illusionary dream, and the new day emerged. The boy sleeping in elegant clothes and so radiant that he is showered with the dazzling shine of the light reflecting through the window reveals a more elusive portrait in this view.

"Uh," he said, moving his long, curving lashes up and down in an awakening gesture. He rubbed his eyes like a baby and sat up in a sluggish stance as he made his way to the kitchen in his long pajamas.

"I despise morning," he says, and he is incapable of cooking. The assistant scientist simply brought him his meal three times a day and took him into the experimenting room for three sessions per day.

"It's still as annoying as ever." He looked for recipes on the upper shelf but couldn't find any, so he went online and looked for the simplest recipe.

The news of yesterday's incident spread throughout the broadcast, and some even caught it live, gaining thousands of views. But even after watching it from beginning to end, the boy can't stop smiling. He began to reflect on the world he had been ignoring while sipping his coffee.

"This is AI story no. 4065"

The AI stories influence how the project's subject spends his spare time. Despite being comparable to books, it differs in that all of the writings are written in an old language, while the others still bear the traces of a long-ago era. Greed is a component of human nature, which makes this a terrible tale in which the world fell apart due to what they termed "feeling."

As he sipped his coffee and watched the news, his attention was pulled to the date on the wall. "How troublesome," he thought. "Let's play a bit,"

*********************

If I remember well, the incident yesterday involved the protagonist's homecoming after living abroad and getting ready to enroll at the academy. The protagonist is a class S awaken. However, the road close to the protagonist's home was significantly affected by the portal's abrupt arrival. The battle from yesterday quickly increased his popularity.

A/N: Please be patient with my slow update. There are numerous grammar mistakes because English was not my first language.