03

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ 𝐊𝐞𝐲ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~

(𝐘/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐌/𝐧): 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐋/𝐧): 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐇/𝐭): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐇/𝐬): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞

(𝐒/𝐜): 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐂): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐬): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞

(𝐑/𝐡): 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

(𝐅/𝐟): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝

(𝐅/𝐝): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤

(𝐒/𝐧): 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐅/𝐧): 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐘/𝐦/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐀/𝐧): 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

(𝐇/𝐥) : 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡

(𝐛/𝐭) : 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐅/𝐜): 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞/𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐘/𝐚): 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀

You had officially been here for about two weeks. In those two weeks you have been taking under the wing of Warabihime. What you mean by that is you are basically Warabihime's maid or as she liked to call it her assistant.

Much to your surprise Warabihime was actually quite nice to you. Nicer than your first encounter. She actually smiled at you but you kinda passed out when she did. When you woke back up you were met with a disappointed Warabihime.

And as for Warabihime she didn't know what was happening to her. But since her brother was going to the food store room today, she was going to spend time with you.

"Y/n come her for a minute." You joged at an even pace to get to her quickly. "Yes Warabihime." You said while bowing. "Help me do my makeup my hands are tired."

You were a bit flustered by the request but you didn't show it. Kneeling right in front of Warabihime you take a bright red powder and putting them onto the corner of her eyes gently.

The next thing you did was grab the thin brush. You scooted a bit closer to Warabihime and you held her chin as you lined and filled in her lips with red polish.

Warabihime liked the focused look on your face it made you look how could she put it.... cute. Once you finished her lips you put the brush down and moved away from Warabihime.

You were still saddened by the death of Omitsu but it didn't bother you half as much anymore. You were about to ask Warabihime something when Omitsu's husband came into the room.

"Y/n I need you to show zenko around she's waiting in the main room." After he said that he left he didn't want to stay around any longer because of the glare Warabihime was sending him. How could you even stay in a room with her for so long.

"Excuse me Warabihime." " No problem you're excused" she said with a smile. It was one of the rare moments that you saw her smile but it was nice.

Once you arrived at the main room you saw a girl with bright yellow hair with orange tips and a yellow kimono with bright pink cheek's.

"Hello zenko Im y/n and I'll be showing you around." "It's a pleasure to meet you y/n." You gave zenko a tour around the place. "So umm I've been hearing about someone named Warabihime could you tell me about her." Zenko asked he hoped to get more info on we he thought was the demon.

You visible lit up at Warabihime's name. "Of course I can I am your tour guide after all. Warabihime is nice to me sometimes I get wear her kimonos and they're really soft."

"Glad to hear you're saying good things about me." Zenko froze up that sound was definitely not human. They both turned around to face the new voice. "Y/n I need you to go and grab my meal for the day."

"Of course Warabihime." Y/n left leaving zenko alone with the demon she simply sent him a glare and left back to her room. Zenko ran back to her room frozen in fear. Zenko was going to sleep only to get captured in obi.