05

This chapter will be in tanjiros pov for the most part.
❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ 𝐊𝐞𝐲ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~

(𝐘/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐌/𝐧): 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐋/𝐧): 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐇/𝐭): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐇/𝐬): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞

(𝐒/𝐜): 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐂): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐬): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞

(𝐑/𝐡): 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

(𝐅/𝐟): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝

(𝐅/𝐝): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤

(𝐒/𝐧): 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐅/𝐧): 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐘/𝐦/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐀/𝐧): 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

(𝐇/𝐥) : 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡

(𝐛/𝐭) : 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐅/𝐜): 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞/𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐘/𝐚): 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀

"Y/N!" I heard the female demon of the two shout before grabbing the civilian that had fell through the roof

"Y/N!" I heard the female demon of the two shout before grabbing the civilian that had fell through the roof. "Uzui I thought that no one else was here." I shouted in confusion everyone had already been evacuated.

"Kamado I thought everyone already left to. Believe me when I say that I would never put an innocent civilians life at risk." I watched daki, who I now remember the name of closely. She had a civilian I couldn't make any risque moves.

"Y/n dear are you alright!" 'what is this a demon..... capable of feeling human emotions'. "No I think I have a burn on my back...it hurts Warabihime."

The demon, daki glared at the four of use before pulling y/n closer to her. "HOW DARE YOU HURT HER YOU ALL WILL PAY." Daki yelled out in anger at the four of us seeming even angrier than before.

"You all have upset my sister gravely. You have hurt one of her favorite play things. And for that you will pay with your own lives instead."

"It's alright y/n you'll be alright just take a small nap everything will be okay when you wake up." Soon y/n was trapped inside of dakis obi and tied around her waist. To prevent her from getting hit.

'this demon can really feel human emotions....that gives me an ideal' "Daki!" My shouting seemed to catch everyone's attention. "If come with us we will make sure no harm will ever come to y/n."

Daki seemed to freeze "nani, you are saying this after I've kill dozens of people without remorse. What's the catch." "Their is no catch just join us" I spoke standing by my choice. Uzui had already tried to interrupt me but I wouldn't let him.

Daki heaved out a sigh after being in thought for a minute and put her obis away. "Fine I'll join you as long as no harm comes to y/n. If she gets even a scratch I will tear you all apart limb by limb and rat you all out."
❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀

I tried my hardest to stop zenitsu from getting up and rushing over to the injured girl. "Zenitsu y/n just got her bandage's put on cut it out!" Soon the doors slammed open stoping everyone.

Daki walked through the door and approached y/n. "GAHH IS THAT AN UPPER MOON AHH!" "tell your annoying friend to shut up his screaming is repulsive."

"Daki!" Y/n shouted with glee this was the first time any of us heard y/n talk. "Y/n in glad your alright I was worried for you." Daki said while sitting down on y/n's bed. Tears practically brimming her eyes. 

"I'm doing much better my back doesn't hurt half as much anymore and I only have a few burn marks now." "That's good you're doing better." Daki responded while patting y/n's head.

Daki has never left y/n's side since and has refrained from eating humans. Also forcing her brother to do the same.

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀

Word count 650

Thank you for reading my short story.