04

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ 𝐊𝐞𝐲ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~

(𝐘/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐌/𝐧): 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐋/𝐧): 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐇/𝐭): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐇/𝐬): 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞

(𝐒/𝐜): 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐂): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐄/𝐬): 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞

(𝐑/𝐡): 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

(𝐅/𝐟): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝

(𝐅/𝐝): 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤

(𝐒/𝐧): 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐅/𝐧): 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐘/𝐦/𝐧): 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

(𝐀/𝐧): 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

(𝐇/𝐥) : 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡

(𝐛/𝐭) : 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞

(𝐅/𝐜): 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞/𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫

(𝐘/𝐚): 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀

The one thing that you never liked about being a prostitute wasn't the people you worked with

The one thing that you never liked about being a prostitute wasn't the people you worked with. Or the training, It was the clients that you had to see. Sometimes they were aggressive so much as tearing a hole in you kimono. Or being to rough with you that you had bruises for weeks.

Sitting in your clients room in the dead of night was normal for you. The loud noises outside were just as normal also. The one thing that was not normal was the power outage.

"You, I paid good money for you so stay right here and I'll go ask the workers to turn the lights back on." You complied it wasn't like you had much of a choice anyways. After all your only purpose here was to serve. Nothing more and nothing less.

You waited and waited for how long, you don't know. But your client never came back. Just as you were about to get up and leave you heard a small ball hit the floor from underneath.
Soon the floor was blown open your back getting slightly hurt from the explosion.

You screamed as you fell through the floor. " Y/N!" you heard a voice scream for you before you were caught by a soft fabric obi?

All the demon slayers stared in shock. One of the reasons why was because their was another person upstairs. And two well because an upper moon just saved a human.

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀

Word count 354